How fast or slow should my P4 Adv fly in GPS Mode
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9e4dbd87
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109154 ft

United States

How fast or slow should my P4-adv fly under GPS mode.  When I fly in sports mode it is in the mid 30's mph.  In Gps mode it is in the teens.  It there any settings that could be slowing it down - I do know I'm not in Beginner mode....  

I've seen advertised speeds of 44 under sport  and in the 30's while in GPS.

Thanks...

I plan on doing a detail test later on....

2019-5-2
Use props
MoralDK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186880 ft
United States

Here are my P4A speeds (no wind):
P Mode with obstacle avoidance on: 31 mph
P Mode without obstacle avoidance: 35 mph
Sport Mode: 45
Atti Mode: 46

Oddly, I get about a 1 mph kick in Atti, probably due to no gps.  It's also less touchy to steer than Sport mode. I haven't found any specs on what the speed limit should be in Atti.  I usually fly in Atti and use P mode for a parking brake.
Last Saturday I was playing in the wind around the mountain and got 70.6 mph top speed with a strong tailwind.  Yeehaa!

2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The maximum speed of your Phantom 4 Advanced for the P-mode would be 31mph (50kph), For Atti Mode would be 36mph (58kph) and for the Sports mode, 45mph (72kph) and this all will base on the environment without any wind and signal interference. In addition, if you experience some issues with the speed, we highly recommend you to make sure that you are using the updated firmware for us to avoid any errors and issues in the device. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I too find atti on my p4p faster than sports mode, by as much as 2-3mph
2019-5-2
Use props
MoralDK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186880 ft
United States

I would sure hate to loose the 45+ mph in Atti to some irreversable update.
2019-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules