Question about stitching pano?
680 7 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982382 ft
United States

Is there a way to export the pano files already stiched together? I'm having a horrible time trying to do it with photoshop. The pictures refuse to line stitch correctly.

Thanks for any help.

2019-5-2
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

You should have the pano stitched on your SD card.  

Also, if you use Windows, try the Microsoft Image Composite editor to manually stitch your images.
See https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ ... e-composite-editor/

2019-5-2
Use props
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
United States

PS013 Posted at 5-2 14:11
You should have the pano stitched on your SD card.  

Also, if you use Windows, thy the Microsoft Image Composite editor to manually stitch your images.

I've found the Panorama file on the SD card. But when I click on the individual pano folders all I see is the pano pictures. No fully stitched file.
2019-5-2
Use props
PS013
First Officer
United States

Rockyraaccoon Posted at 5-2 14:18
I've found the Panorama file on the SD card. But when I click on the individual pano folders all I see is the pano pictures. No fully stitched file.

The fully stitched images will be in the 'regular' folder …

If you are looking for the 360 pano, they will look flat on the SD. That is normal.
See ( https://forum.dji.com/thread-138342-1-1.html ) or ( https://mavicpilots.com/threads/360-spherical-panos-solved.37156/ ) for more details

2019-5-2
Use props
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
United States

PS013 Posted at 5-2 14:21
The fully stitched images will be in the 'regular' folder …

Ahh...I see. Thank you so much for your help. And for the ICE advise....That's working so much better than anything else I tried.

Thanks again.
2019-5-2
Use props
PS013
First Officer
United States

Rockyraaccoon Posted at 5-2 14:46
Ahh...I see. Thank you so much for your help. And for the ICE advise....That's working so much better than anything else I tried.

Thanks again.

You are welcome
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Rockyraaccoon. We're glad that you already resolve the issue that you experience about pano features. Thank you very much for the very clear information you provide PS013. Should you have any other concerns please feel free to reach us. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-2
Use props
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
United States

Well, I'm back.

So far, it works great with my Mavic Air. I can find the stitched pano files on the sd card, as well as the pre stitched photos in the Panorama file.

However, I can't seem to find the stitched photos on the sd card when I try the same panorama shots with my phantom 4 v2. Do I need to set something up differently or what? Any help will certainly be appreciated.
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules