front lights
675 8 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BKBear
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67697 ft
United States

Hello, my last few flighs with my Spark I noticed that I don't have front lights is this common. I have all four lights when I start up then they go out after flight. Can this be corrected or is this normal.
2019-5-2
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

When the spark is recording video, the two front lights ( red ) are turned off automatically. This is normal. When not recording, all lights are active.
2019-5-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is also an option in the app to keep them on even when recording
2019-5-3
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

A J Posted at 5-3 00:17
There is also an option in the app to keep them on even when recording

Agreed, they are off by default when recording to prevent light leak in videos in the dark
2019-5-3
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mhinc Posted at 5-3 01:05
Agreed, they are off by default when recording to prevent light leak in videos in the dark

Which is ideal as the lights will create in reddish hue in the footage, especially in lower light conditions.
2019-5-3
Use props
BKBear
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67697 ft
United States

Big thanks to all that replied to my question as I now know this is normal operation of the drone.
2019-5-3
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BKBear Posted at 5-3 05:34
Big thanks to all that replied to my question as I now know this is normal operation of the drone.

You're welcome
2019-5-3
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

BKBear Posted at 5-3 05:34

Happy to be of assistance
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BKBear. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Spark’s front arms LED lights will go off when recording. When recording a video in gesture mode or pressing the recording button, the front arm’s LED lights will turn off during recording, and also when taking a photo. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules