744 17 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

“Love is more than a feeling.”

(Edited on May, 19: Replaced originally posted video with an updated version with slightly improved audio)

2019-5-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning piece of work mate!
2019-5-2
Use props
TakeFlite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 780233 ft
Australia

Awesome video

Just wondering how high you were when you were above those clouds.. epic shot
2019-5-2
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

TakeFlite Posted at 5-2 23:47
Awesome video  

Just wondering how high you were when you were above those clouds.. epic shot

Thanks. Those shots where taken on a super foggy morning in the Blue Ridge Mountains. All the elements were just so, which gave the appearance of high altitude flight - but it wasn’t. I was under the 400ft AGL limit the whole flight.
2019-5-3
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

A J Posted at 5-2 23:22

Thanks, AJ. Toward the end of each morning’s meditation, I tend to have a brief moment total emotional clarity, typically centered around gratitude for my life and experiences. Instead of trying to write down what I feel may be something profound or worthy of sharing, I simply make voice notes. The voiceover in this video came from one of those notes. Sorry if the audio quality or my voice leaves something to be desired... I really need to improve my audio capture and edit game.  
2019-5-3
Use props
TakeFlite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 780233 ft
Australia

LUX.aerial Posted at 5-3 01:53
Thanks. Those shots where taken on a super foggy morning in the Blue Ridge Mountains. All the elements were just so, which gave the appearance of high altitude flight - but it wasn’t. I was under the 400ft AGL limit the whole flight.

Wow that's very lucky don't get conditions like that often when they all just come together perfectly for the shot.
2019-5-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LUX.aerial Posted at 5-3 01:58
Thanks, AJ. Toward the end of each morning’s meditation, I tend to have a brief moment total emotional clarity, typically centered around gratitude for my life and experiences. Instead of trying to write down what I feel may be something profound or worthy of sharing, I simply make voice notes. The voiceover in this video came from one of those notes. Sorry if the audio quality or my voice leaves something to be desired... I really need to improve my audio capture and edit game.

Great way of expressing your inner feelings mate
2019-5-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful footage!
2019-5-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Lovely video, great job
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day LUX.aerial. This is an awesome video you have created. Great work and two thumbs up.
2019-5-3
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Really nicely done.
2019-5-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Outstanding footage buddy
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Stunning work.
2019-5-16
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 5-16 21:59
Stunning work.

Thank you, Panda. It’s definitely one which came from the heart, which made me a little trepidatious to share it. But, in the end, I’m glad I did. My voiceover recording is an excerpt of a voice memo which I made during one of my morning meditation sessions. I attempted to record it again with proper equipment while making this video, but I felt the new recording lacked the emotional authenticity of the original one. Thanks again, Panda. I hope you’re well.
2019-5-17
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-3 15:30
Hello and good day LUX.aerial. This is an awesome video you have created. Great work and two thumbs up.

Thanks, Stephen. It’s not typical for me to use my own voice or to be seen in my videos, but I broke from that tradition with this one. I’m glad you enjoyed it, because honestly, I wasn’t sure how much a video would be received. Thank you.
2019-5-17
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

LUX.aerial Posted at 5-17 15:52
Thanks, Stephen. It’s not typical for me to use my own voice or to be seen in my videos, but I broke from that tradition with this one. I’m glad you enjoyed it, because honestly, I wasn’t sure how much a video would be received. Thank you.

You are very much welcome. I really like how you showcase the beauty of each place you visit. Your work is really awesome. I can feel how much you enjoy what you are doing. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-5-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

I updated this video to one with slightly improved audio. It should be a bit more easier to understand now. Also, hard subtitles were added for my non-native English-speaking friends (and anyone who may have difficulty understanding more challenging American accents - as mine can be).
2019-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules