Controller DEAD!!!!!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Flights Sweden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223684 ft
Sweden

Started Drone and Controller. Got message Action Required... update of Controller.  It died!  Made a high pitched sound for a day or two now nothing!!  DJI doesn't seem to want to agknowledge the problem ..........  what -ever ...  so I have two options I guess. Send it in for repair or buy a new Controller. My question now is does the controller need to be programmed specifically for my unit (drone) ???
2019-5-2
Use props
Drone Flights Sweden
lvl.2
Sweden

Anyone else have this problem?
2019-5-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You would need to bind the new controller, is all.

RedHotPoker
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Drone Flights Sweden. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you have the new Remote Controller all you need to do is to Relink your new RC to the Aircraft. You may refer to the link below on how to properly bind the Aircraft to the RC. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Thank you for continued support.

2019-5-3
Use props
Drone Flights Sweden
lvl.2
Sweden

Is there any chance DJI will replace the controler for me free of charge? As is seems it was "killed" by the update????
2019-5-4
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If its out of warranty then i doubt it.....
2019-5-4
Use props
Drone Flights Sweden
lvl.2
Sweden

Wish DJI would respond!!  :-)
2019-5-4
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drone Flights Sweden Posted at 5-2 21:52
Anyone else have this problem?

The first thing I would do is make sure radio control unit, aircraft & display unit were all fully charged.

The next thing might be to try and connect radio control to aircraft by 're-linking' it as shown in DJI Gamoras post.

What can sometimes happen is that there is a firmware update for both the RC & Aircraft. And if both are not completed then there 'may' be communication problems between the two.

The sollution might be to check firmware levels and update aircraft and RC (if it was unsuccessful on first attempt).
2019-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules