Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
After receiving a replacement Mavic Air I am no longer able to us...
459 6 2019-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_icbue5S5UGtg
New
Flight distance : 13307 ft
Slovakia

Hi everybody
since on the support I was only told to wait few more days for answer, I want to ask here:

At some poit the processor cooler on my Mavic Air just stopped working. Although I did not have crash I had to use my DJI Care Refresh warranty to get the replacement drone on time to be able to take it on my vacation. I finaly got my replacemet drone today. When I unpacked it I found out there is no possibility to install an ND Filter on it - the lens does not have the thread for a filter. I do not know it they sent me back some old kind of the Mavic Air or if this is some joke. Did anybody saw this kind of gimble?

LENS WITH NO FILTER THREAD

LENS WITH NO FILTER THREAD

2019-5-3
Use props
djiuser_icbue5S5UGtg
New
Slovakia

I tried it wrong. After some youtube search I finally got the rig unscrewed with help of a rubber band. This is the thing I was supposed to hear from the support guy while I was chatting with. Sorry for the post - I dont see a way to delete it here.
2019-5-3
Use props
martinfueloep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1551401 ft
  • >>>
Austria

You should be able to unscrew the black ring.
2019-5-3
Use props
djiuser_icbue5S5UGtg
New
Slovakia

I did, thank you. I couldn't do it with fingers. Nobody from DJI told me to use rubber band and I was worry to break it. After searching youtube I did it.
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble this has causes and it is great to know that you have fixed and found a solution on the said issue. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with your replacement DJI Mavic Air or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-5-3
Use props
ririlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 879154 ft
United States

It also happened to me...
2019-5-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had to use a glove lol - thought I was going to break it at the time!
2019-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules