Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaf9b3ba2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31473 ft
Hong Kong

Hi all, greetings

I had a question, please excuse me if it sound silly:

May I ask why do I have 2 pages showing the same data in the DJI Go App Flight Record tab? They are identical except one shows my name and my chosen photo, the other one shows my name with “-Mavic Air” attached to it and a white magic air as avatar..... is this normal? Can I get rid of the unwanted one?

Thanks

By the way, I don’t know why no matter how many times i’ve changed my user name in this forum, every time I logged in, it shows my username as a bunch of random characters... I am suspecting this is related to my “Dual account flight record” issue?

Thanks again....
2019-5-3
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

One of the panel is your 'summary' and then you have a panel for each drone you own.  
Personally, I have four panels, the sumnary, and a panel with the stats for each drone I own ( M2P, MA and Spark )
2019-5-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes I have three.
2019-5-3
Use props
fansaf9b3ba2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31473 ft
Hong Kong

PS013 Posted at 5-3 09:51
One of the panel is your 'summary' and then you have a panel for each drone you own.  
Personally, I have four panels, the sumnary, and a panel with the stats for each drone I own ( M2P, MA and Spark )

I see... so if I get one more drone, the front page will be what I flew in total?
2019-5-3
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansaf9b3ba2 Posted at 5-3 22:43
I see... so if I get one more drone, the front page will be what I flew in total?

Correct, and a page showing flight records for each of the aircraft.
2019-5-4
Use props
Turkey Farmer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

PS013 Posted at 5-3 09:51

Hi, having just acquired a used Mavic pro I have found myself with this same situation. Having read this thread I can relax other than the Mavic has been named by the previous owner. Is there a way of editing the name of the drone?
2019-5-6
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Turkey Farmer Posted at 5-6 06:10
Hi, having just acquired a used Mavic pro I have found myself with this same situation. Having read this thread I can relax other than the Mavic has been named by the previous owner. Is there a way of editing the name of the drone?

You should be able to rename the aircraft from the GO4 App.
From the 'General settings'  scroll down and tap on 'Device name'.

After your next flight, synch the flight records, and the name should be changed
2019-5-6
Use props
Armydude
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29055 ft

Japan

PS013 Posted at 2019-5-6 08:52
You should be able to rename the aircraft from the GO4 App.
From the 'General settings'  scroll down and tap on 'Device name'.

Newbie here.  Where is the "general settings" in the app?  I have clicked on everything and can't find it.  I got a used drone and want to change the name.  Thanks in advance.
2021-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules