Active Track
507 3 2019-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptainRed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119518 ft

United Kingdom

trying the active track on the DJI platinum pro and it will not keep close while descending on my mountain bike. Eventually I’m a blip in the screen over the elevation drop. Any ideas on getting better footage/ closer footage.

2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day CaptainRed. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try the Terrain Follow Mode to see if you will be able do the footage that you want to capture. I will be posting the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum User manual for additional reference and additional information on the Terrain Follow Mode. In addition I will be postin and official tutorial video on how to use the terrain follow. I hope this can help. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 0Manual%20V2.0-.pdf

2019-5-3
Use props
CaptainRed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119518 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-3 12:01
Hello and good day CaptainRed. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try the Terrain Follow Mode to see if you will be able do the footage that you want to capture. I will be posting the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum User manual for additional reference and additional information on the Terrain Follow Mode. In addition I will be postin and official tutorial video on how to use the terrain follow. I hope this can help. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 0Manual%20V2.0-.pdf

Thanks for the quick respond...will give Terrain follow a try next time I’m out. Will let you know how I get on...
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CaptainRed Posted at 5-3 22:18
Thanks for the quick respond...will give Terrain follow a try next time I’m out. Will let you know how I get on...

You are very much welcome CaptainRed. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules