Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is this normal (3/8 thread on bottom of grip)
2895 7 2019-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RyanN
New

United States

Not sure if it's supposed to look like this or if I got a defective one, but looks like the thread on the 3/8 hole at the bottom of the battery grip is coming off.  This is a brand new Ronin-S essentials kit that I haven't used at all.

IMG_4809.JPG
2019-5-3
Use props
Magickman
lvl.1
United States

Most definitely not supposed be be like that.
2019-5-3
Use props
wingwing
lvl.1
Canada

This is normal as there is a helicoil insert in it. Serious manufacturer put that in aluminum thread to prevent stripping of thread
2019-5-4
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

completely normal as mentioned!

get this part to put under it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

worthwhile accessory!
2019-5-4
Use props
RyanN
New

United States

marctronixx Posted at 5-4 17:08
completely normal as mentioned!

get this part to put under it.

Thanks! Actually saw something similar a couple days ago but the one you linked is a lot more affordable
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi RyanN, sorry that we cannot verify if it is normal from the picture you provided, any chance to share us more clear pictures from different angles so that we can check further?
2019-5-10
Use props
Whitefox88
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,

Has any one found a professional alternative for the Ronin Rs2 BG30 grip? It now has only 1 thread which sucks for any attachments from the bottom of the grip. All my attchements now swivel and won't stay still.
2021-9-22
Use props
fans6381fdf7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Whitefox88 Posted at 2021-9-22 19:40
Hi,

Has any one found a professional alternative for the Ronin Rs2 BG30 grip? It now has only 1 thread which sucks for any attachments from the bottom of the grip. All my attchements now swivel and won't stay still.

I have the same issue with the RS2 - it was a real backwards step only putting one hole in the bottom of the RS2 battery. Really bad idea - the handle keeps slipping off the pole mount. Were you able to find any solution?
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules