Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 2 vision plus CANNOT CONNECT TO DJI APP
2268 4 2019-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jose P Lopez
New

United States

I have a Phantom 2 for quite a few years that works good and have no issues . But in 2018 o 2017 tried to use it and the app has no longer support for this drone .
Today y tried again and seems that DJI no longer support Phantom 2 on the app.

Is this correct ?

2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jose P Lopez. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry about the DJI Phantom 2. The best way to help you regarding this matter is for you to send an email to our DJI Support Team at support@dji.com. Thank you.
2019-5-3
Use props
djiuser_rBOpYFtwDuiJ
New

Australia

Yes but if you answered the question on here I would have the answer as I have the exact same issue! What DJI app can I use for my old phantom 2?
2020-12-27
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

djiuser_rBOpYFtwDuiJ Posted at 12-27 17:44
Yes but if you answered the question on here I would have the answer as I have the exact same issue! What DJI app can I use for my old phantom 2?

A straight P2 doesn't have a flight app.  Is that what you have?  
2020-12-28
Use props
adomanim
lvl.4

Algeria

If it won't spit out live feed, it could be a host of things causing it, from hardware to your phone. A quick dirty way to test is to load up the Vision app and see if the gimbal responds to moving it up/down. If yes, it's a hardware issue with the video transmitter. If no, then it's an issue Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin between the remote and phone.
2022-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules