Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CINESSD Station keeps disconnecting on Surface Book 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can use my CineSSD station on my desktop fine but if I use them on my Surface Book 2 they eject before I even get a chance to start copying data.
I can use any other card reader, external hard drive or USB device on thh Surface Book 2 without a problem so why can't I use the CineSSD station?
I use the SB2 as my backup station in the field so this is a big issue for me.
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience. The best way that I can help you with this concern is to forward this one to our designated department. Thank you for your kind and consideration. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-3
Use props
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-3 13:57
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience. The best way that I can help you with this concern is to forward this one to our designated department. Thank you for your kind and consideration. Have a safe and happy flying always!

Please could you advice where to contact. Thanks
2019-5-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Byte Posted at 5-4 08:40
Please could you advice where to contact. Thanks

You're most welcome. This concern has already been forwarded to our related team and we are waiting for the feedback. Appreciate your patience and support.
2019-5-5
Use props
Sumarlidi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 531519 ft
Iceland

did you get a response I'm having the same problem
2021-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules