850 4 2019-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
feethea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 387940 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is it just me or is anybody else bothered about the fact that the Osmo Pocket is not replaceable? Batteries are fickle things and will eventually fail, what then?
2019-5-4
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I believe the battery can be replaced by DjI. I'm sure iFixit will eventually tear it apart and tell us how to do it. You could buy the full size Osmo, which I believe has a user replaceable battery.
2019-5-4
Use props
feethea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 387940 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I do indeed have the full size Osmo with two batteries but the compactness of the Osmo Pocket appealed to me.
2019-5-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

makes interesting viewing.  Apparently disconnecting the battery bricks the device.
2019-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day feethea. Thank you for reaching out and for your insights regarding this matter. If in case that you are having issues with the battery of the DJI Osmo Pocket and needs to be assessed.  I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to assess the unit and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules