Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
facebook live
999 11 2019-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
First Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

what have i missed whilst ive been away from quads, I went to test live stream to FB and neither Go4 or Litchi will allow it,

2019-5-4
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Captain
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not a user of Litchi, but what version of Go4 are you using?   I am behind on the updates, so kinda wondering if it is gone.
2019-5-4
Use props
Alvin Guy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16312 ft
United States

Facebook I think is the problem! The last 3 videos I tried to post on Facebook won't let you.  So now I upload to Google photos and it goes through .
I think Facebook changed there altherizome or what ever and won't let photo with DJI on pictures or videos! Political bull s--t!!!!
2019-5-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. The problem is due to a Facebook API protocol change, and we will fix the problem as soon as possible. Should you have further concern, please keep us posted. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-5
Use props
crash1sttime
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-5 14:43
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. The problem is due to a Facebook API protocol change, and we will fix the problem as soon as possible. Should you have further concern, please keep us posted. Thank you for continued support.

DJI Tony, so its an app issue, so all the money that DJI have and they cant fix a simple issue with the app,
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

crash1sttime Posted at 5-30 12:35
DJI Tony, so its an app issue, so all the money that DJI have and they cant fix a simple issue with the app,

Hi, we're sorry if this problem hasn't been fixed. I've followed up the situation with our designated department to see if there will be updates. We will keep you posted as soon as we receive the latest progress. Thank you for understanding.
2019-6-3
Use props
crash1sttime
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 6-3 13:43
Hi, we're sorry if this problem hasn't been fixed. I've followed up the situation with our designated department to see if there will be updates. We will keep you posted as soon as we receive the latest progress. Thank you for understanding.

Its now been over 2 months since I posted, and yet I see no mention of a fix anywhere,
2019-6-14
Use props
Edward J Smith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

crash1sttime Posted at 6-14 14:46
Its now been over 2 months since I posted, and yet I see no mention of a fix anywhere,

They are still working on it...………….
2019-6-21
Use props
crash1sttime
First Officer
United Kingdom

Edward J Smith Posted at 6-21 06:28
They are still working on it...………….

newest update fixed it, but the GO App still doesnt work
2019-7-12
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

To the best of my knowledge - facebook live generally is compatible with live streaming from the Mavic Pro..
2019-7-12
Use props
crash1sttime
First Officer
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 7-12 17:44
To the best of my knowledge - facebook live generally is compatible with live streaming from the Mavic Pro..

and it wasnt for a while as DJI needed to update the app for the newer protocol that FB was using.
2019-7-14
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

crash1sttime Posted at 7-14 10:30
and it wasnt for a while as DJI needed to update the app for the newer protocol that FB was using.

I think that's right, but now it seems to be working...
2019-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules