Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh bought together with Mavic - Activation?
4639 3 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dom84
lvl.1

Slovenia

Hello,

I want to buy the Mavic 2 together with DJI Care Refresh and would like to know if I have to manually activate Care Refresh or does it automatically activate when I receive the drone?
The reason I ask is, that I won't be able to fly the drone for 1 month after I received it, so I would like to activate Care Refresh when I'm actually starting to use the drone and won't lost one month of Care Refresh.

Thanks,
Dom

2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dom, if you purchase the drone together with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect automatically on the second day after the date of shipment, no need to activate it manually. If you are purchasing DJI Care Refresh separately for a previously purchased drone, DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours.
You can purchase it separately before you activate the drone. But please note if the drone is activated over 48 hours and then you decide to purchase DJI Care refresh, you will need to take the video to verify the drone is still in good and working condition.
2019-5-5
Use props
Dom84
lvl.1

Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-5 05:20
Hi Dom, if you purchase the drone together with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect automatically on the second day after the date of shipment, no need to activate it manually. If you are purchasing DJI Care Refresh separately for a previously purchased drone, DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours.
You can purchase it separately before you activate the drone. But please note if the drone is activated over 48 hours and then you decide to purchase DJI Care refresh, you will need to take the video to verify the drone is still in good and working condition.

Hello and thanks for the response.
I have one more question. I want to buy the drone with educational discount and if I buy it together with DJI Care Refresh, the educational discount is also valid for DJI Care Refresh.
What if then buy DJI Care Refresh separately, can I use the educational discount only for DJI Care Refresh?

Thanks.
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dom84 Posted at 5-5 06:08
Hello and thanks for the response.
I have one more question. I want to buy the drone with educational discount and if I buy it together with DJI Care Refresh, the educational discount is also valid for DJI Care Refresh.
What if then buy DJI Care Refresh separately, can I use the educational discount only for DJI Care Refresh?

Yes, educational discount can be used for DJI Care Refresh separeately, but each successful application will receive two coupons, and each coupon can be used once, it is recommended to purchase them together when you are able to fly the drone with one coupon, then you will not waste another coupon.
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules