Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft in Flight Telemetry and Mini Map don't rotate after late...
980 6 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
F.KOK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18954370 ft
  • >>>
Namibia

DJI can you look into this please. After latest Go 4 update v4.3.17 the Aircraft in the Flight Telemetry and the Mini Map get stuck as soon as home point is recorded and do not rotate when turning. Thanks.
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you're using a built-in RC? If not, you may consider re-installing the application since it has occurred upon updating the application to see if there will be changes. For additional information, I would recommend saving important files and syncing the flight records before deleting the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-5
Use props
F.KOK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Namibia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-5 12:45
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you're using a built-in RC? If not, you may consider re-installing the application since it has occurred upon updating the application to see if there will be changes. For additional information, I would recommend saving important files and syncing the flight records before deleting the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hello Tony, no I use an IPAD Mini 4. I had re-installed the application 2 times but is stays the same. I remember this has happened before after an update but they fixed it. Thanks
2019-5-5
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha François,

There might be a default that has changed.  If you tap on the paper airplane in the Flight Telemetry, it changes between true north and where the remote controller is facing (or vice verse).  At least it used to do that.  I could not find anything in the DJI GO 4 Online Manual to confirm that but I know I had that problem before.  Good luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-5-6
Use props
F.KOK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Namibia

Cetacean Posted at 5-6 01:51
Aloha François,

There might be a default that has changed.  If you tap on the paper airplane in the Flight Telemetry, it changes between true north and where the remote controller is facing (or vice verse).  At least it used to do that.  I could not find anything in the DJI GO 4 Online Manual to confirm that but I know I had that problem before.  Good luck!

Hello Ken, thanks for the info. Just wondering if some other pilots experienced it also.
I need to know in what direction the Drone is in long distance flights because that is how I fly most of the time. Good to hear from you.  
2019-5-6
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

F.KOK Posted at 5-6 22:09
Hello Ken, thanks for the info. Just wonder if some other pilots experienced it also.
I need to know in what direction the Drone is in long distance flights because that is how I fly the most of the time. Good to hear from you.

Aloha François,

You have no debate from me on that.  It is very important to be able to fly like that and to have the tools at your disposal to do so.

Good seeing you again!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-5-7
Use props
F.KOK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Namibia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-5 12:45
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you're using a built-in RC? If not, you may consider re-installing the application since it has occurred upon updating the application to see if there will be changes. For additional information, I would recommend saving important files and syncing the flight records before deleting the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hello Tony, the problem was that -  Your location on the mobile device [ IPAD Mini 4] have to be located, in privacy settings - on-, for the Aircraft Telemetry and Map to rotate.   
2019-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules