Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to got the flight record when you lost satelite signal ?
1190 3 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IPIkJnwfe5SV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7008 ft
Norway

I do lost my Phantom 4 Advance after loss of satelite signal, and no posibility to controle the camera, and see at the screen where the flight was going, and try to got the unit back even the distance was shorter than one kilometer???.

2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I'm really sorry to know that you ;lost your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. Since this incident happened I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for.
2019-5-5
Use props
djiuser_IPIkJnwfe5SV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7008 ft
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-5 13:00
Hello and good day. I'm really sorry to know that you ;lost your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. Since this incident happened I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for.

Hello. I have stay in contact with DJI, and a lots of things have coming up. Looks like this have started with often a NO satelite signal in display -controle, and no take-off. Short time after, I do a lift-off. After then ( 2- 3 minutes later, no signal again, and then a lost drone. RTH button give back-order; no sat signal.!!! No fun. I got a good co-operation with DJI tec- team.
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_IPIkJnwfe5SV Posted at 5-5 13:35
Hello. I have stay in contact with DJI, and a lots of things have coming up. Looks like this have started with often a NO satelite signal in display -controle, and no take-off. Short time after, I do a lift-off. After then ( 2- 3 minutes later, no signal again, and then a lost drone. RTH button give back-order; no sat signal.!!! No fun. I got a good co-operation with DJI tec- team.

Thank you for the given update. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules