Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Huawei Ascend XT 16G is not on the offical list but.....
770 3 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djfickle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 266549 ft
United States

I just got an Osmo last week and after purchasing I started reading about people having issues with all different types of Android phones. I then saw some list from someone on this forum that posted a very small list of phones (Android & Apple). Well, I got nervous that I was going to have a problem. I did have a problem at first, my phone would crash after about a minute and a half. I noticed the settings were set on 4k. The Ascend cannot handle the 4k setting. So I changed the settings to 1080p 60fps on the Osmo and now, I have no problems what so ever. The phone is stable and working just fine in every setting. This is the same phone I use for my Spark and I'm running both apps on the same phone. Thought I would pass along this info for others.
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. We're glad to that you've managed to use our DJI GO app on your preferred mobile device. For additional information, due to that, there are lots of devices that were released in the market that our designated department could be able to test all of them to check the compatibility matter. We're recommending our customers to use the devices that were tested by our team to ensure that stability of the app while using it. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-6
Use props
djfickle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 266549 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-6 08:32
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. We're glad to that you've managed to use our DJI Mimo app on your preferred mobile device. For additional information, due to that, there are lots of devices that were released in the market that our designated department could be able to test all of them to check the compatibility matter. We're recommending our customers to use the devices that were tested by our team to ensure that stability of the app while using it. Thank you for understanding.

Sorry about what? Did you even read my post all the way through? I never said anything about DJI Mimo? I'm running DJI Go and DJI Go 4 apps. I said the phone (Huawei Ascend XT 16g) is stable and works very well at the 1080p setting. I thought I was giving people a heads up to a cheaper phone that works well with the Osmo. If you got something else from that (I'm not sure how), that's not what I meant.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djfickle Posted at 5-6 09:46
Sorry about what? Did you even read my post all the way through? I never said anything about DJI Mimo? I'm running DJI Go and DJI Go 4 apps. I said the phone (Huawei Ascend XT 16g) is stable and works very well at the 1080p setting. I thought I was giving people a heads up to a cheaper phone that works well with the Osmo. If you got something else from that (I'm not sure how), that's not what I meant.

Hi, we're sorry for the confusion. I've edited the application that has mentioned above and yes, this would be helpful feedback to our customers who use different Android devices. However, since the said mobile device hasn't been tested by our engineers, I'm afraid that we couldn't ensure the stability of the app or if it would change the behavior especially if there will be an application update but it would still depend on our customer's preferences.
2019-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules