DJI Assistance 2 calibration - attitude error issue
6025 8 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Napolsky
New
Germany

I bought a new Mavic 2 Zoom recently and notice a strange issue during my first flights - when i tries to rich a high speed in position mode (not in a sport mode) my drone often stops suddenly and message "Braking now, return stick to midpoints first then continue flying" appears on my DJI Smart Controller. I flights ouside with absolutely clear conditions, no any obstacles around.

OK, i read some posts and tried to calibrate my Mavic with DJI Assistance 2. But no luck: when i try to calibrate a message

"Attitude error. Rotate the aircraft to the left by 90 degrees" appears.

But i handle my drone horizontally like it have to be during calibration.

HM.. Also i noticed the image from "sensor satus" on the calibration screen rotated to 90 degrees. Here is a screenshot:

dji_issue.png

WTF?
Looks like front sensors on my Mavic 2 assembled incorrectly with 90 degrees rotation..

Any Ideas? I use latest Mavic firmware, lates DJI Assistance 2 version and calibrated IMU/Compass

2019-5-6
Use props
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

I hope someone knows how to fix the 90 degree problem because I have it too. Did anyone help you?
2019-5-8
Use props
djiuser_EMJW4tDJ9Kcj
New

United States

Make sure you downloaded the correct DJI assistant. I had the same problem because i accidentally downloaded the "DJI assistant 2" (not the "DJI assistant 2 for mavic").  When I downloaded the correct assistant, the problem was resolved.
2019-5-26
Use props
djiuser_XAYc9NT5T4Pq
New
France

djiuser_EMJW4tDJ9Kcj Posted at 5-26 07:59
Make sure you downloaded the correct DJI assistant. I had the same problem because i accidentally downloaded the "DJI assistant 2" (not the "DJI assistant 2 for mavic").  When I downloaded the correct assistant, the problem was resolved.

Thanks, it's works !
2019-5-29
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 399846 ft
United States

I have this exact issue as well, currently using the most recent version of assistant 2 for mavic. Any ideas?
2019-11-29
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Sorry, mistake
2019-11-30
Use props
rohady
New

Indonesia

djiuser_EMJW4tDJ9Kcj Posted at 2019-5-26 07:59

O, o, ow , bro, this answer is not solution
3-5 21:36
Use props
rohady
New

Indonesia

My mavic 2 pro still problem with this issue? Any one has exact solution?
3-5 21:38
Use props
rohady
New

Indonesia

same, i have this problem with my mavic 2 pro, any idea without bring the unit to the official service center?
thank's in advance

3-5 21:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules