Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mimo vs DJI Go apps
8179 9 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Using the Osmo Mobile 2, the DJI app had an editor sectiuon that would allow you to quickly add music to a clip that had been filmed...am I being daft, I cannot see that option within the Osmo Pocket MIMO app, does it exist? I think I'd have preferred it if DJI had kept the interfaces in a similar fashion on the apps...I used the DJI Go4 for the Drone, the DJI Go App for the Osmo Mobile 2 and the Mimo App for the Osmo Pocket; the Go and Go 4 have similarities that make learning the controls a little quicker, but the Mimo app am less imprerssed with...

2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chris. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have provided us. Let me forward this thread/information to the designated department for future development of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-6
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-6 13:10
Hello and good day Chris. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have provided us. Let me forward this thread/information to the designated department for future development of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your support.

Thank you DJI Stephen.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ChrisJG Posted at 5-6 23:04
Thank you DJI Stephen.

You are very much welcome Chris. If you have any other inquiries, concerns or suggestions with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-5-7
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

That is exactly what I need in my video - some shots from the ground. Congratulation with acquiring a new piece of equipment! Great move!
2019-5-13
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lysak2003 Posted at 5-13 00:31
That is exactly what I need in my video - some shots from the ground. Congratulation with acquiring a new piece of equipment! Great move!

Thank you, its not without flaws / bugs, but better for me than the GoPro offerings...I just wish that there was consistency from DJI, 3 products and three different apps on my phone...the app to control the OP, could and should have been the same as the Osmo Mobile, suspect a different developer...
2019-5-13
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

ChrisJG Posted at 5-13 20:33
Thank you, its not without flaws / bugs, but better for me than the GoPro offerings...I just wish that there was consistency from DJI, 3 products and three different apps on my phone...the app to control the OP, could and should have been the same as the Osmo Mobile, suspect a different developer...

Have bought Osmo Mobile 2 as a birthday gift for my father last February and he is really happy with it. Both with his friend they are shooting action videos about their rollerblading. It's quite fun to see when two men in there mid-sixty falling, laughing and generally behave as children.
2019-5-13
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lysak2003 Posted at 5-13 21:00
Have bought Osmo Mobile 2 as a birthday gift for my father last February and he is really happy with it. Both with his friend they are shooting action videos about their rollerblading. It's quite fun to see when two men in there mid-sixty falling, laughing and generally behave as children.

That's awesome! Great idea for a present!
2019-5-13
Use props
SLUM LOTUS
New

United States

can you guys please bring back live stream capabilities to the osmo 3? it was literally the ONLY reason i bought it. the osmo 2 could link to facebook and youtube and broadcast live while still using the features of the dji app... now i can't do that and like i said that was the main reason i got it. so i could go out in public and stream live events. ....... this is a huge problem to me. The 3 is more advanced than the 2 in almost all ways.. I dont understand why you guys would choose to alienate customers like me who loved this feature. i bought the 3 so i could plug my mic in while live streaming.. and now i can't do that. is there a way around this? PLEASE someone help me out and point me in a direction. i was gonna film some of the protests during election season. this messes up all my plans and forces me to just not even use a gimbal
2019-11-6
Use props
SLUM LOTUS
New

United States

SLUM LOTUS Posted at 11-6 19:13
can you guys please bring back live stream capabilities to the osmo 3? it was literally the ONLY reason i bought it. the osmo 2 could link to facebook and youtube and broadcast live while still using the features of the dji app... now i can't do that and like i said that was the main reason i got it. so i could go out in public and stream live events. ....... this is a huge problem to me. The 3 is more advanced than the 2 in almost all ways.. I dont understand why you guys would choose to alienate customers like me who loved this feature. i bought the 3 so i could plug my mic in while live streaming.. and now i can't do that. is there a way around this? PLEASE someone help me out and point me in a direction. i was gonna film some of the protests during election season. this messes up all my plans and forces me to just not even use a gimbal

also just throwing this out there.. but it shouldn't be impossible for you guys to add a mic input onto the handle of the device so we can plug our mics in without plugging it into the cell phone and messing with the balance of it... it should be able to send the audio signal to the phone as a bluetooth signal from the device with the mic plugged into the device instead of the phone...... and also, i don't know if ANYONE has suggested this or not, but you should team up with samsung or apple or someone and integrate a charge pad into the arm where the phone rests so that capable devices can charge wirelessly while filming.

fixing these two things would be GAME CHANGERS.

I love you guys at dji. thanks for making the best products.
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules