959 4 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Found the PGYTECH Osmo Pocket Phone Holder a very useful accessory today when filming. It allows the Osmo Pocket and my iPhone to be attached to a tripod when filming the  time lapse and motion lapses.

Mine came free of charge from Jessops here in the UK when I purchased the Osmo Pocket and a Memory Card.

PGYTECH Osmo Pocket Phone Holder

PGYTECH Osmo Pocket Phone Holder
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day ChrisJG. Thanks for sharing this amazing accessory for your Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-5-6
Use props
Chuchi
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, While Belgian, I'm living in a tiny village in Italy...few people to ask questions... Do you know if such support works with Iphone XS...many seller don't mention the max size of their phone holder. Thanks a lot
2019-5-6
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Chuchi Posted at 5-6 23:25
Hi, While Belgian, I'm living in a tiny village in Italy...few people to ask questions... Do you know if such support works with Iphone XS...many seller don't mention the max size of their phone holder. Thanks a lot

Hi Chuchi,
I'm sorry, but I've thrown the box that it came in, into the recycling bin so cannot be 100% sure. But I also have a new iPhone the XR, and it fits that as well. I didn't use it on the day as I didn't have time to finish setting it up.  It is a tight fit, but there was more space too and my phone is in a protective case.
Hope this helps?
2019-5-7
Use props
Chuchi
lvl.1
Italy

ChrisJG Posted at 5-7 04:33
Hi Chuchi,
I'm sorry, but I've thrown the box that it came in, into the recycling bin so cannot be 100% sure. But I also have a new iPhone the XR, and it fits that as well. I didn't use it on the day as I didn't have time to finish setting it up.  It is a tight fit, but there was more space too and my phone is in a protective case.[view_image]
Hope this helps?

Yes indeed, thanks lot
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules