Wont Connect to computer
372 3 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamaicajohn82
lvl.1
Philippines

After I restored the factory defaults to my Mavic Pro it will no longer connect to the computer or remote. When I plug it back in with the same cable I have been using for weeks, it cycles on and off every second and won't connect to the computer. I have changed the cable to a new one. I have switched to a fully charged battery. I have removed the SD card. I have turned the computer and the drone on and off several times. And even worse, the drone will not connect with the remote control anymore. DJI Assistant 2 says the remote has version 01.03.0700 and that's what I wanted to also load into my drone. But first I restored the Factory Defaults to the drone using DJI Assistant 2 to load them successfully into the drone but then it immediately started cycling on and off and could no longer be reached through the computer or the remote. I want to load the same release 01.03.0700 into my drone but it won't even connect to the computer.  The same cable connects other devices and it previously worked with the drone and I have tried other cables.  Please help.
2019-5-7
Use props
jamaicajohn82
lvl.1
Philippines

https://youtu.be/LKq25x_jFGA this explains it all.
2019-5-7
Use props
fans7df9cb82
lvl.1
Philippines

Watch the 10 second video. Better than my description.
2019-5-7
Use props
fans7df9cb82
lvl.1
Philippines

fans7df9cb82 Posted at 5-7 02:01
Watch the 10 second video. Better than my description.

Haven't gotten a working solution from any of the forums even though several seemed to have a similar problem.  I did fix it.  I downloaded the latest version of DJI GO 4 to my iPad mini2.  I turned on the ipad  and the RC and ran DJI GO 4 . I went to the RC menu on DJI GO 4 and told it to link to the drone.  I then turned on Mavic Pro, used a pen to press the little reset button next to the SD Card and it turned red. The drone linked to the RC and everything is back to normal.  I don't know why this worked or what went wrong.  Very disturbing.  But it flies now.
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules