Anybody Using This "Exact" Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB microSDXC Card??
1048 9 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crazyray
lvl.2
United States

I would like to know if you are using this "exact" Sandisk microSDXC in your MA? If so, is it working out well? I know some will say it's an overkill but, I can get it at a great price from a friend of mine that hasn't been opened. Thanks
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1233208-REG/sandisk_sdsqxpj_064g_ancm3_64gb_extreme_pro_uhs_ii.html
2019-5-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I did use this exact card in my MA and now use it in my M2P - it works perfectly.
2019-5-7
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use this one with my Zoom
2019-5-7
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
First Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I’m using this card with my Mavic Air and is working very well. And it has a very good performance, high write and read speeed.
78B330F3-BDBB-4813-8205-B385F8DCA248.jpeg
2019-5-7
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Since UHS-II are backward compatible with UHS-I, and since DJI recommend UHS-1, this should be OK

Untitled.jpg
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day crazyray. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this inquiry from our valued DJI co pilots who uses the said SD Card. In addition, please refer to the list of supported SD Cards for the DJI Mavic Air posted by PS013 on post #5. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-7
Use props
crazyray
lvl.2
United States

Thanks goes out to all of you for your help!! I now feel confident that this card will perform very well. I couldn't ask for anything better than you real world users along with the Black Magic test puts the icing on the cake. Thanks again to you all!! Ray
2019-5-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

crazyray Posted at 5-7 08:59
Thanks goes out to all of you for your help!! I now feel confident that this card will perform very well. I couldn't ask for anything better than you real world users along with the Black Magic test puts the icing on the cake. Thanks again to you all!! Ray

You're welcome
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

crazyray Posted at 5-7 08:59
Thanks goes out to all of you for your help!! I now feel confident that this card will perform very well. I couldn't ask for anything better than you real world users along with the Black Magic test puts the icing on the cake. Thanks again to you all!! Ray

You are very much welcome crazyray. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-5-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes I am.
Like it a lot!
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced