iPad Mini 5 (2019) and DJI Go 4 Waypoints
2917 4 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RipperM2P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177779 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all, I have just purchased the new iPad Mini 5 (2019), and installed DJI GO 4 for my M2P.  So far, everything seems fine ... except Waypoints.

Whilst I can place Waypoints on a map, I cannot select them individually to change parameters such as height, direction, etc.

Is this a known issue?  Does anyone else out there have an iPad Mini 5 and (successfully) used Waypoints?  Have I missed a setting on the iPad?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day RipperM2P. I am sorry for the trouble and for the information you have provided us. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device iPad Mini 5 ( 2019 ). I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the iPad Mini 5 ( 2019 ) will be able to work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the iPad Mini 5 ( 2019 ) when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-5-7
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

Use LITCHI program. I find his functions much better than the DJI GO
2019-5-7
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

I used an ipad 9.7 before I got the SC and was able to change the waypoint settings just by tapping on the waypoint and the settings came up,, you have to have the drone on for the height setting to be changed not sure about the other settings as I always had mine switched on when doing waypoints,,, with th SC its so much easier with it plugged into a pc monitor and using a mouse with the dongle plugged into the SC
2019-5-7
Use props
edeone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164685 ft
Germany

hello ripper m2p
I would ask there 2, which version of ipad does you use cellular or wifi only, if you use the cellular version you have found a solution for the waypoints problem.
the reason for my questions is that I have a change from ipad mini 4 plane to ipad air 2019 or mini 5.

of course I would like to do only if everything works well. (such an ipad is not cheap;))

Thank you already and have a nice day.
2019-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules