Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P Replacement Controller Not Charging!
507 2 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kennyv66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53041 ft
United States

My original controller failed within a year of purchase, DJI replaced it with what I suspect was refurbished now a year later this controller suddenly will not charge above 79% and flight time has decreased rapidly. This bird only has 5.5 hours flight time so this is very disappointing. I haven't sent it back yet, hoping DJI will own the issue and make it right first.

2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there Kennyv66. We are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller but we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Once you are out of the warranty period, we can no longer provide warranty service as the lifespan of your unit will depend on the totality of how it was used and all, however, we will continue providing paid repair services for an out-of-warranty product. We hope you can understand that every electronic product has a certain warranty period. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you.
2019-5-7
Use props
Kennyv66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53041 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 12:11
Hi, there Kennyv66. We are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller but we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Once you are out of the warranty period, we can no longer provide warranty service as the lifespan of your unit will depend on the totality of how it was used and all, however, we will continue providing paid repair services for an out-of-warranty product. We hope you can understand that every electronic product has a certain warranty period. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you.

I understand but you replaced the first new controller with what was obviously a used controller, and the drone only has 5 hours total flight time and DJI is having this issue across the board so we all know this is a manufacturer defect.  So can you check to see how long my warranty was on this controller which was replaced by DJI?  Sounds like a good time to get rid of this P4P and start looking for a reputable manufacturer that values their customers.  DJI will make a fortune on repairs for their manufacturing defects so I get it.  
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules