553 3 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

will djigo4v4.3.14 permit takeoff?
configured disabled fwd aft vision, signal lost hover, and desensitized stick control.
even allowed takeoff, can craft hover motionless in lockered containment?
or impossibility?
2019-5-7
Use props
PMPS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 243675 ft

United Kingdom

Hi Cutis
What exactly do you mean by "signal lost hover" (perhaps you mean that the downward sensors are also not working??) and "desensitized stick control" (do you mean that you are letting it fly itself?)
I have limited experience with Mavics so far but would imagine the barometer might do a reasonable job of maintaining height but it the trim would have to be 100% perfect to prevent  horizontal drift without any GPS or vision positioning sensor input (how would the IMU know where it was?) Not an experiment I would do on my own quad anyway.
Apologies if I have misunderstood the question or my answer is over simplistic.
Best Wishes
Paul
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could provide further details in regards to your queries for us to provide details accurately? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-7
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

yes, the intention is revealing factory issued drift.
so configuration is intentionally a) disable fwd aft and ground vision, b) lost signal initiate hover, c) exp threesome set at 0.1, d) gain all at lowest allowed, e) brake all at default.
any factory flaw of frame untrueness, arms untrueness, esc partnered flight controller, and so forth, will come exposed.
there is no alignment for drift?
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules