Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
pb gps accuracy on my remote with MG-1S
1373 5 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NICODESCH
lvl.1
Canada

Hello,

Have any of you ever not had enough gps on your remote control to carry out a mission plan?

For some time now, I have never had enough gps to be able to carry out my mission plan with my remote control. And yet when I start the Agras, it finds a multitude of gps.

Somebody has an idea.

Thank you.

Nicolas

nicolas@dronedeschamps.com

2019-5-7
Use props
NICODESCH
lvl.1
Canada

my current version is V2.2.0.0, is it the last version ?because each time it's failed to check frimware package.
2019-5-7
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
Second Officer

United States

Had no issues with the gps for field plans and operations, Sometimes even having 12-14 signals, the RC considers too weak to proceed, eventough, according to the the tutorials , 10 gps are enough.
2019-5-13
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
Second Officer

United States

About updating the firmware version, I’m having two problems. First, when downloading it from the Remote Control, a "failed to check firmware-please check Wi-Fi connection" message appears. Tried with different internet connections but still is impossible to download. Second problem: downloading the last version of the DJI Assistant v.2.0.13 on my PC, a virus alert from the Avira. Talked to DJI Support guys that recommended to turn off all my antiviruses, the download was successful but only for one log-in, then the problem appeared again.  And the funniest thing is that the update-purpose is to eliminate some issues with windows 10. Guess what? Yes, my PC has Windows 10! So they failed miserably with their 2.0.13 update. Still operating with the older firmware and software version until DJI really solves this issue or I change my PC to Windows 8.
2019-5-13
Use props
HyperSpectral
Second Officer
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

RICARDO CHEES Posted at 5-13 10:23
About updating the firmware version, I’m having two problems. First, when downloading it from the Remote Control, a "failed to check firmware-please check Wi-Fi connection" message appears. Tried with different internet connections but still is impossible to download. Second problem: downloading the last version of the DJI Assistant v.2.0.13 on my PC, a virus alert from the Avira. Talked to DJI Support guys that recommended to turn off all my antiviruses, the download was successful but only for one log-in, then the problem appeared again.  And the funniest thing is that the update-purpose is to eliminate some issues with windows 10. Guess what? Yes, my PC has[view_image][view_image][view_image] Windows 10! So they failed miserably with their 2.0.13 update. Still operating with the older firmware and software version until DJI really solves this issue or I change my PC to Windows 8.

You can try using a virtual machine. Kind of a ridiculous suggestion but this is what you get with DJI
2019-5-14
Use props
Ralf056
lvl.4

Switzerland

Hallo.
Das Aktualisieren der Firmware auf die neueste Version (RC und MG-1s mit RTK) hat gut funktioniert. Ist wie die Firmware vom MG-1P. Nun funktioniert allerdings mein Radar nicht mehr richtig.
Zum Einmessen eines Feldes umfliege ich jetzt mit dem Copter das Feld. Mit der alten Firmware ging das nicht.
2019-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules