Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Motors??????
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlueBaII
New

United States

I had a technical question about the motors in the Gimbals when looking at the flex rebbion that comes from the motors there is 3 larg tabs witch i assume are for the power to the motor and then there is 5 smaller tabs witch i have no clue what they are for.  Any one have any ideas???

DJI_PHANTOM_4_PRO_GIMBAL_MOTOR_PITCH_ml.jpg
2019-5-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Yes, there is also a rotary position encoder attached to the motor that tells it the rotational position, that's what the other contacts are for.
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. For a friendly reminder, we're not recommending our customers to fix or modify the drone on their end as this process would void the validity of the warranty. We're encouraging our valued customers to reach our support in any case that the drone experiences incident to possibly use the warranty. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link Thank for or understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-5-8
Use props
BlueBaII
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-8 09:51
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. For a friendly reminder, we're not recommending our customers to fix or modify the drone on their end as this process would void the validity of the warranty. We're encouraging our valued customers to reach our support in any case that the drone experiences incident to possibly use the warranty. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link Thank for or understanding.

www.dji.com/support

I did try Support they referred to engineering who then refused to answer the question stating the same response.  We're not recommending our customers to fix or modify the drone.  I never said i was fixing or modifying anything i was just curious as to what they where for.
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BlueBaII Posted at 5-10 16:59
I did try Support they referred to engineering who then refused to answer the question stating the same response.  We're not recommending our customers to fix or modify the drone.  I never said i was fixing or modifying anything i was just curious as to what they where for.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Since we're not recommending our customers to fix or modify the drone by their end, therefore, we couldn't provide further details in regards to the internal part regardless if this is curiosity purposes. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-5-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

BlueBaII Posted at 5-10 16:59

I gave you the answer in post # 2
2019-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules