Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Order status
2925 10 2019-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MladenT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 180801 ft
Canada

Hello,

i would like to know the estimated time for the shipping of the following order: 0013936805081

I know there`s a lot of items and that i need to wait a bit more because some of them have longer waiting times but would be nice to have at least an estimation or some updates after few days on the "orders" page or something similar so that we can track it by ourself.

Thank you
2019-5-8
Use props
MladenT
lvl.1
Canada

Probably i found a solution....i checked the estimated shipment time of each item and should be 10-15 days from the payment.
Sorry for the useless topic
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MladenT Posted at 5-8 10:33
Probably i found a solution....i checked the estimated shipment time of each item and should be 10-15 days from the payment.
Sorry for the useless topic

Hi MladenT, no worries. Should there be any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-5-8
Use props
djiuser_CdOMJMpE0i6E
lvl.1

United States

in my opinion, be prepared to wait 5+ weeks and if youre in a pinch , you will have zero recourse.    I asked them if i coudl expidite shipping for a job that is crucial , i'd pay $200 if necessary , i just need the damn drone by 4 days from now...NOPE, not possible.   I have a feeling that if Mr or Ms. DJI had the same request the answer would be different.   DJI doesn't give a single ....   it will take 6-7 weeks and you have Zero.Zero recourse.   Buyer beware.   
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_CdOMJMpE0i6E Posted at 5-10 22:57
in my opinion, be prepared to wait 5+ weeks and if youre in a pinch , you will have zero recourse.    I asked them if i coudl expidite shipping for a job that is crucial , i'd pay $200 if necessary , i just need the damn drone by 4 days from now...NOPE, not possible.   I have a feeling that if Mr or Ms. DJI had the same request the answer would be different.   DJI doesn't give a single ....   it will take 6-7 weeks and you have Zero.Zero recourse.   Buyer beware.

Hi there, we've read your post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-188852-1-1.html Please keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you so much!
2019-5-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Strange - I've had a drone returned in ten days. Perhaps if you dropped the attitude you may stop chasing your tail!
2019-5-10
Use props
MladenT
lvl.1
Canada

Everything went smoothly. I had items with 10-14 shipping days from the payment because they are made by third party.
They shipped everything in 11 days on Saturday may 18 and on may 21 they tried to deliver but i was not at home.....got the package the day after.
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_O0DXTC4s7jP3
New

United States

Hello administrators,

My order number is: 0011879729690. I have been reading that the DJI Ronin S takes around 20-25 business days to arrive after ordering it. I am wondering if I could get an exact date when my Ronin S will arrive because I am hoping to be able to take it with me on a trip that I am leaving for on July 6th. If I ordered my Ronin today (May 26th) in the afternoon, what time should I be receiving the Ronin?

Thank you,
Isabela D.
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_O0DXTC4s7jP3 Posted at 5-26 19:59
Hello administrators,

My order number is: 0011879729690. I have been reading that the DJI Ronin S takes around 20-25 business days to arrive after ordering it. I am wondering if I could get an exact date when my Ronin S will arrive because I am hoping to be able to take it with me on a trip that I am leaving for on July 6th. If I ordered my Ronin today (May 26th) in the afternoon, what time should I be receiving the Ronin?

Hi Isabela, upon checking your order, Ronin-S Essentials Kit is estimated to be shipped on 1 business day after the payment confirmation. It usually takes 3-5 business days for the delivery, hope you will receive it before your trip.
2019-5-27
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214826 ft
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 5-27 01:00
Hi Isabela, upon checking your order, Ronin-S Essentials Kit is estimated to be shipped on 1 business day after the payment confirmation. It usually takes 3-5 business days for the delivery, hope you will receive it before your trip.

if happen the same happens to me - good luck!!! a lot of different stories.
4 days to understand ( finally they did not give to me the right and final information).The day after  i ordered (by coincidence )  i have been informed that the shipping will be delayed becuase the items sold ( unbelivable ) was out of stock ( and still selling) I have tried to talk to any high manager but just chat supervisors telling me "er are sorry".....the story is 4 days long so i don't want write all...but the fact i am still awaiting they call me.
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Antonio Napodano Posted at 5-27 11:57
if happen the same happens to me - good luck!!! a lot of different stories.
4 days to understand ( finally they did not give to me the right and final information).The day after  i ordered (by coincidence )  i have been informed that the shipping will be delayed becuase the items sold ( unbelivable ) was out of stock ( and still selling) I have tried to talk to any high manager but just chat supervisors telling me "er are sorry".....the story is 4 days long so i don't want write all...but the fact i am still awaiting they call me.

Hi Antonio, sorry to read the frustrations and the troubles you had. Kindly PM us the order number. We would not hesitate to provide our help with this. Thank you for your patience.
2019-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules