Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 hex screws?
3827 7 2019-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schmooit
Captain
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI guys

Any idea where I can get hold of some spare hex screws for the Mavic 2 or at least a size I think its M2.

Ive contacted a couple of support house but they all want me to send in the bird (meaning that it will either cost me or I wont have it for however long their back log is, which seems really silly when I can fit this item myself, its a screw with a hex top, I put on a small clip on clamp to hold a GoPro on the bottom and it was a bit tight so loosened one of the screws and must not have done it back up tight enough or just clear forgot! So just looking to replace it (the others side is secure glued over the top)

The screws in question ar for the plastic cover just behind the gimbal on the main body.

Any help would be great (also hany to keep some spare just incase of bird stikes I guess (surely this isnt something that we shouldnt be able to purchase, or is DJI doing an Apple on us and insisting it be repaired when its something so simple!)

I couldnt find a post on this yet so apologies if this question has already been asked!

Ta
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, I would like to clarify if you wanted to install third-party accessories to your aircraft? Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot showing the part wherein you need to use this particular screw? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try Amazon or Ebay mate
2019-5-9
Use props
Schmooit
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 5-9 12:51
Try Amazon or Ebay mate

Yeah had a look on there but its all Mavic Pro and nothing for Mavic 2
2019-5-10
Use props
Schmooit
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-9 12:38
Hi, thanks for the inquiry, I would like to clarify if you wanted to install third-party accessories to your aircraft? Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot showing the part wherein you need to use this particular screw? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony it not that I need the screw to fit the component it was just that the component was a bit tight so I need to remove the screw to help the fit a bit better I just lost the screw putting it back that was all.

The item is a clip on camera mount from https://www.shapeways.com/produc ... ic-pro-2-1-topmount

It fits very well but was just a bit tight so need to see where it was tight and it was easier to see. I'm happy to pay for them or just know where to get them.

The bird is as it was from he factory just missing that screw , I suspect it might be in the vacuum cleaner so will have another look for it, it would just be a good idea to keep some spare just incase really.

Thanks for you help

P
2019-5-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Schmooit Posted at 5-10 03:12
Yeah had a look on there but its all Mavic Pro and nothing for Mavic 2

Worth a try - hope you find some soon
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Schmooit Posted at 5-10 03:17
Hi Tony it not that I need the screw to fit the component it was just that the component was a bit tight so I need to remove the screw to help the fit a bit better I just lost the screw putting it back that was all.

The item is a clip on camera mount from https://www.shapeways.com/product/TQU8MKEZN/dji-mavic-pro-2-1-topmount

Hi, thanks for your clarification. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation where you could possibly purchase this particular item that you may need. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-12
Use props
Schmooit
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-12 12:45
Hi, thanks for your clarification. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation where you could possibly purchase this particular item that you may need. Thank you for your support.

Could you at least find out the sizes of the screw perhaps from DJI techs?
2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules