Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S Camera mount plate
933 4 2019-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruiser
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi,

I have been lent a Ronin S, but the camera mount plate is missing! I have tried tracking one down, but no luck so far. Does anyone know where to get one or what allternatives work?

I will be using an Eos R with a  24-105 L lens, so a small plate is not really ideal.

I am based in New Zealand.

Cheers
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bruiser, it is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support to see if you can purchase one from the repair center.
2019-5-9
Use props
Bruiser
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-9 01:55
Hi Bruiser, it is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support to see if you can purchase one from the repair center.

I contacted the support team in New Zealand and they said they don't supply the plate. They said it was a bit odd that DJI don't sell the plate by itself. I think Small Rig might sell their own version.

Thanks anyway
2019-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bruiser Posted at 5-11 15:23
I contacted the support team in New Zealand and they said they don't supply the plate. They said it was a bit odd that DJI don't sell the plate by itself. I think Small Rig might sell their own version.

Thanks anyway

Did you contact our support team via the link below?
www.dji.com/support
2019-5-12
Use props
Bruiser
lvl.1

New Zealand

Well, this was the response:

'Dear __________________

Thanks for contacting DJI.

We are grateful to assist you with your concern.

So sorry to tell you that the Camera plate is not selling in DJI Store now and we don't know about the price.

We suggest you buy it from the local dealers.'

Pretty useless really... How can a company not have access to its own part and not know where to get it from?
2019-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules