HELP!!! I was updating my M210RTK and the battery on the crystal ...
1056 5 2019-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeyB0106
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22064 ft
United States

Ok the unthinkable has happened..... I was updating my M210RTK and the battery on the crystal sky died!!! now my remote isn't showing any connection to the drone, and when i plug it into the computer i get nothing!! HELPPPP
2019-5-8
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

When you plug the USB from the drone to the computer to run DJI Assistant (make sure you have the right version) - ensure that the small 3 way switch is in the correct position. As I remember it is the left most position. Definitely not the center one. Could be the right position - read the small lettering. I just don't have the drone here to check.
The switch is located next to the USB port.
2019-5-8
Use props
JoeyB0106
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22064 ft
United States

EFRPIC Posted at 5-8 22:02
When you plug the USB from the drone to the computer to run DJI Assistant (make sure you have the right version) - ensure that the small 3 way switch is in the correct position. As I remember it is the left most position. Definitely not the center one. Could be the right position - read the small lettering. I just don't have the drone here to check.
The switch is located next to the USB port.

The Drone is bricked...... trying to find a way to fix it before sending it back to DJI.
2019-5-11
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118944 ft

Sweden

What if you downgrade all systems? I did a reset  on my system to default factory then uppgraded and was back on track.  I hope this help.
2019-5-12
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

An update to this issue would be SUPER......2 weeks later?

Did you send the system in for repair? Or find a solution

Randy
2019-5-31
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I mean, if you were updating w/o a full charge you shouldn't even be using these things.  Also, when you get back up and running make sure you firmware upgrade only through a reliable PC with DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice.
2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules