Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ordered 2 batteries and received an empty box! Terrible customer ...
5402 28 2019-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans117d7dbc
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I ordered about 4 weeks ago 2 mavic pro platinum batteries. the box that arrived was not disturbed in any way and when i opened it there was nothing inside the box apart from a picking list! Now i am being told by Rovy from customer support that because the package was signed for i cannot get a refund! I NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEMS!!

2019-5-9
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This is when I opened the box and the other image is the picking list that was inside it
792DA7A3-671B-44A8-BC0D-3AEB7FD4AD00.jpeg
FC577069-F9C9-435E-AFCA-A6F1286DB0B0.jpeg
2019-5-9
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

it was not a 3rd party reseller! it was bought through the dji store!
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Marauder2k9 Posted at 5-9 08:54
it was not a 3rd party reseller! it was bought through the dji store!

Sorry for the unpleasant purchase experience with our online store, I managed to get the order number via your Forum account, and we have escalated to the related team for investigation. Just to verify, was the box sealed when you got it?
2019-5-9
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes the box was sealed
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Marauder2k9 Posted at 5-9 22:21
Yes the box was sealed

I see our logistics team has communicated with you of the DHL investigation that you accepted the package without a mention about the repacking. We understand you don't agree with it, your concern has been escalated again to the team for further investigation, we will keep you posted once there is any update.
2019-5-9
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Repacking? what does that mean? it was not repacked to my knowledge it was sealed and packed properly just there was nothing inside it
2019-5-10
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

According to dhl the box weighed 0.12 KG
4B6B29C8-E37E-41B1-A169-C0DAFFB9D72E.png
2019-5-10
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

according to your own site just one of these batteries has a net weight of 240g the box was too light when it was received by DHL
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Marauder2k9 Posted at 5-10 00:48
according to your own site just one of these batteries has a net weight of 240g the box was too light when it was received by DHL

Well received. All information has been forwarded to the designated team for further investigation and we'll keep following up.
2019-5-10
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

You can understand how this is unacceptable, ur customer support guy Rovy had closed this case after i had expressively told him that you had sent me an empty box, i spent £170 and i wasnt going to get that back and even after being told that the package was too light at the point it was received by dhl it still seems like nothing is happening! this is unacceptable
2019-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Marauder2k9 Posted at 5-11 01:15
You can understand how this is unacceptable, ur customer support guy Rovy had closed this case after i had expressively told him that you had sent me an empty box, i spent £170 and i wasnt going to get that back and even after being told that the package was too light at the point it was received by dhl it still seems like nothing is happening! this is unacceptable

The related is investigating again and we will keep you posted once we get an update, please bear with us, thank you.
2019-5-12
Use props
oige
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225942 ft
Canada

Marauder2k9 Posted at 5-10 00:46
According to dhl the box weighed 0.12 KG[Image]

Well thats good that you have proof of the weight. Thats is probably your only saving grace and proves that DJI is responsible. Please keep us updated and best of luck!
2019-5-14
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

thanks oige, i will keep updated on this forum. I was sending emails back and forth with one of the customer support team for near a month and they were going to close the case because the package was signed for even though i explained time and time again that the package had no signs of being tampered with.
2019-5-14
Use props
oige
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225942 ft
Canada

Marauder2k9 Posted at 5-14 08:43
thanks oige, i will keep updated on this forum. I was sending emails back and forth with one of the customer support team for near a month and they were going to close the case because the package was signed for even though i explained time and time again that the package had no signs of being tampered with.

Ensure that your case has been esclated to a manager and that you want to speak to someone at there head office. That worked for me when I had problems with DJI. It also took 39 days for them to fix it. Unfortunately they move like snails sometimes. But they usually do right in the end. As I said best of luck!
2019-5-15
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

oige Posted at 5-15 11:34
Ensure that your case has been esclated to a manager and that you want to speak to someone at there head office. That worked for me when I had problems with DJI. It also took 39 days for them to fix it. Unfortunately they move like snails sometimes. But they usually do right in the end. As I said best of luck!

thats a good idea ill email and ask if i can talk to someone higher up
2019-5-15
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

apparently one of the supervisors is going to phone me hopefully this leads to a resolution
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Marauder2k9 Posted at 5-16 08:07
apparently one of the supervisors is going to phone me hopefully this leads to a resolution

Hi Marauder2k9, I have sent you PM about the latest news of your order, please check, thank you.
2019-5-16
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214826 ft
Italy

you can read my last post - i had huge problem with my order - delayed because they sold a out of stock items. Just a lot of excuses and a promised compensation ( 10 euro) against 4 days ( each day different stories ) and still not received.( mavic air )
2019-5-27
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

oige Posted at 5-14 08:38
Well thats good that you have proof of the weight. Thats is probably your only saving grace and proves that DJI is responsible. Please keep us updated and best of luck!

how possible they sure and then you send them copy of the weight and hopefully they admit! i have issue wirth my order and just bad customer care!!
2019-5-27
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 19:02
Hi Marauder2k9, I have sent you PM about the latest news of your order, please check, thank you.

Dji Mindy,

you know i have also faced problem with my purchase - so is not the only case ??? as i see problem with orders is not just to me!!
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Antonio Napodano Posted at 5-27 11:53
Dji Mindy,

you know i have also faced problem with my purchase - so is not the only case ??? as i see problem with orders is not just to me!!

Hi Antonio, I have updated in your own thread, please check and keep us updated there, thank you.
2019-5-27
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 22:18
Hi Antonio, I have updated in your own thread, please check and keep us updated there, thank you.

Ever one need to know about the bad treatment !!! I am not gonna stop writing until I don’t get a manager calling me !!!make sure I will write article on all the social media is I don’t get a a manager  calling me or mail where I can send formal complain
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Antonio Napodano Posted at 5-28 13:31
Ever one need to know about the bad treatment !!! I am not gonna stop writing until I don’t get a manager calling me !!!make sure I will write article on all the social media is I don’t get a a manager  calling me or mail where I can send formal complain

Your concern has been escalated to the appropriate department for further follow-up, please wait patiently for the manager call, thank you.
2019-5-28
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Italy

Marauder2k9 Posted at 5-15 19:23
thats a good idea ill email and ask if i can talk to someone higher up

I actually did for several days but never a call by a manager
2019-5-31
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Its been a while since ive been on here so i thought it was worth mentioning i received my 2 batteries a couple of weeks after this forum post. Would of been interesting if i didnt have the photos at the time of opening as to what might of happened though. I was also given some store credit for the hassle
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Marauder2k9 Posted at 7-22 18:47
Its been a while since ive been on here so i thought it was worth mentioning i received my 2 batteries a couple of weeks after this forum post. Would of been interesting if i didnt have the photos at the time of opening as to what might of happened though. I was also given some store credit for the hassle

Thanks for getting back to us, glad to know the issue was solved in the end, enjoy flying.
2020-7-23
Use props
Marauder2k9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I don't know if its okay to share this here but i did get some great footage not that long ago

2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Marauder2k9 Posted at 7-23 23:56
I don't know if its okay to share this here but i did get some great footage not that long ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAQ2cBS3uzc

You can always share footage in Forum and we welcome you to share. The footage is excellent, keep up great works.
2020-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules