My lake is flooded
995 17 2019-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

Inspecting the water. My walking path is underwater. Hope the link works.
2019-5-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any pics to share?
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Please keep safe. For a friendly reminder, it's not recommended to use the drone during the bad weather. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi, did you shared some links, it seems not work.
2019-5-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

No image ?
2019-5-9
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

I think you have to click on the Twitter or Facebook links in the OP's post..   I won't subscribe to either so the links aren't much use to me...

2019-5-10
Use props
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

A J Posted at 5-9 11:20
Any pics to share?

I do but when I follow the directions and use the add a link icon it never seems to work. skypix or you tube. They have a button on those sites to to copy your link. I use those as well to no avail.
2019-5-12
Use props
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

2019-5-12
Use props
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

2019-5-12
Use props
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... aign=share&sp=0
2019-5-12
Use props
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... aign=share&sp=0
2019-5-12
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hillsdale. Posted at 5-12 07:11
https://youtu.be/KjyLtzjx6Ys

Very nice footage
2019-5-12
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hillsdale. Posted at 5-12 07:07
I do but when I follow the directions and use the add a link icon it never seems to work. skypix or you tube. They have a button on those sites to to copy your link. I use those as well to no avail.

I use the upload icon then select the photo - you can't do that in the main opening thread though.
2019-5-12
Use props
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

A J Posted at 5-12 07:50
Very nice footage

Thank you! That was my second day with a drone.
2019-5-12
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Good idea but the train shot is just too dark.
2019-5-12
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hillsdale. Posted at 5-12 09:12
Thank you! That was my second day with a drone.

Even more impressive knowing that
2019-5-12
Use props
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

ghostrdr Posted at 5-12 09:27
Good idea but the train shot is just too dark.

I still have Zero photography knowledge! Bought the drone for catching folks on my farmland and just recreational flying and filming.  The whole Idea of this flight was to follow my neighbor who was rushing over with some beer to watch the drone's last flight of the evening. You can see him in the ATV hauling butt with the beer at the very beginning.  I would like to take this shot again because the train traffic is constant and get my settings correct.
2019-5-13
Use props
djiuser_AnmLG3xRPlzb
lvl.2
United States

Hillsdale. Posted at 5-13 05:21
I still have Zero photography knowledge! Bought the drone for catching folks on my farmland and just recreational flying and filming.  The whole Idea of this flight was to follow my neighbor who was rushing over with some beer to watch the drone's last flight of the evening. You can see him in the ATV hauling butt with the beer at the very beginning.  I would like to take this shot again because the train traffic is constant and get my settings correct.

Nice footage especially for a beginner. Remember.... The M2 Zoom isn't exactly the best for low light shooting but I suppose it's a trade off for having the zoom capability.  I have no aspirations to be a pro photographer but for the first 2 weeks that I had my Mavic 2 Zoom I was extremely disappointed because all of my footage was washed out. With my Phantoms I always shoot with D-Cinelike so thats where I set my new M2 Zoom and I just left it. It took me 2 weeks to realize this and switch it from D-Cinelike to Normal but as soon as I did everything came to life... big time! A few small tweaks later in sharpness, contrast and saturation and with the help of proper ND/PL filters I couldn't be happier with the Zoom.  Have fun!
2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules