Storage
604 4 2019-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb8611acd
lvl.1

New Zealand

Is there a way to have video that downloads to phone store on the sd card rather than internal storage
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can set the storage location of your videos thru the SD card and all you need to perform is to set it thru the DJI go 4 App. Please refer to the image below. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Thank you for your continued support.

2019-5-10
Use props
RC Pickups
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-10 12:26
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can set the storage location of your videos thru the SD card and all you need to perform is to set it thru the DJI go 4 App. Please refer to the image below. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Thank you for your continued support.

[view_image]

Is there a way in Dji GO 3 or  Dji GO 4 to set the recording to both the SD card and the Tablet/Phone? I have a P3 ADV, P4 Standard version and a brand new Mavic 2 Zoom. I had a P3 Pro up until last week and it just fell out of the sky over the forest behind my property. I did get the last known GPS coordinates from the app and entered them in Google Maps on my phone. 4 hours on foot searching in rough terrain with no luck. The worst part is that I have Loc8tor trackers attached to all of my Dji drones and they have worked well twice before but I took the Loc8tor tracker off the P3 Pro to replace the batteries and decided to take it for a flight before the new batteries had arrived. If I could have seen the crash footage it may have been helpful. So again, Is there a way in Dji GO 3 or Dji GO 4 to set the recording to both the SD card and the Tablet/Phone? Perhaps the " Cache Locally When Recording" option.
Thanks.

2019-5-17
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

RC Pickups Posted at 5-17 22:55
Is there a way in Dji GO 3 or  Dji GO 4 to set the recording to both the SD card and the Tablet/Phone? I have a P3 ADV, P4 Standard version and a brand new Mavic 2 Zoom. I had a P3 Pro up until last week and it just fell out of the sky over the forest behind my property. I did get the last known GPS coordinates from the app and entered them in Google Maps on my phone. 4 hours on foot searching in rough terrain with no luck. The worst part is that I have Loc8tor trackers attached to all of my Dji drones and they have worked well twice before but I took the Loc8tor tracker off the P3 Pro to replace the batteries and decided to take it for a flight before the new batteries had arrived. If I could have seen the crash footage it may have been helpful. So again, Is there a way in Dji GO 3 or Dji GO 4 to set the recording to both the SD card and the Tablet/Phone? Perhaps the " Cache Locally When Recording" option.
Thanks.

If you post the log/txt file info, some people are very good at tracking the flight and even predicting where it might go with wind info.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Post the link to the results.  MavicPilots.com has some also excellent "trackers" who can figure some of this stuff out.
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RC Pickups Posted at 5-17 22:55
Is there a way in Dji GO 3 or  Dji GO 4 to set the recording to both the SD card and the Tablet/Phone? I have a P3 ADV, P4 Standard version and a brand new Mavic 2 Zoom. I had a P3 Pro up until last week and it just fell out of the sky over the forest behind my property. I did get the last known GPS coordinates from the app and entered them in Google Maps on my phone. 4 hours on foot searching in rough terrain with no luck. The worst part is that I have Loc8tor trackers attached to all of my Dji drones and they have worked well twice before but I took the Loc8tor tracker off the P3 Pro to replace the batteries and decided to take it for a flight before the new batteries had arrived. If I could have seen the crash footage it may have been helpful. So again, Is there a way in Dji GO 3 or Dji GO 4 to set the recording to both the SD card and the Tablet/Phone? Perhaps the " Cache Locally When Recording" option.
Thanks.

Hi, there. Thank you for the additional information. We're sorry to know about the incident happened to your drone. Unfortunately, we don't have the GPS tracker on the said drone to figure out where is the specific location of the drone after the crash happened. Also, the video that will store in the DJI go app or DJI Go 4 app is only a cache file and not the actual file and it will only store in either SD card or internal memory. In addition, I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules