mavic platinum pro v phantom 4
492 3 2019-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moggie999
New

United Kingdom

Hi all, looking to buy a drone for the 1st time and would like any opinions Mavic Platinum Pro or phantom 4 i'm going to be using a Samsung galaxy phone if that makes any difference your help would be very much appreciated
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day moggie999. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for reaching out. Both the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and the DJI Phantom 4 Pro are great consumer drones. I will be posting a link where in you can compare both the overviews and specifications of these drones and other DJI consumer drones as well. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav

2019-5-10
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

The camera in Phantom 4 is better than Mavic pro platinum.
2019-5-10
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

It all depends on the level of video and image quality you are looking for. If your getting paid to create videos then you might want the Phantom 4 Pro. If its strictly hobby flying then the Mavic will suit you just fine. If you go to YouTube you can do a search for Mavic and Phantom comparisons and you can see the difference for yourself. You can also just watch some footage on this forum from the Mavic and Phantom side and see for yourself.

I used to have the P4P and now have the Mavic 2 Pro. My main change was the compactness of the Mavic compared to the P4P. Its nice to have a smaller footprint with the Mavic. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules