45 days of technical service, no responde
436 5 2019-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ufukcavus
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello,

My Ronin-S had a battery problem (not opening after fully charged) and i gaved it to the technical service in 25.03.2019 (Turkey authorized dealer - where i bought it - https://www.providyo.com/). They send me a receipt number (000618) and told me that they will contact me when they solve the problem.

And then the adventure started. They never called me and i always called them to get some piece of information. I called them several times and at the end they told me that they are sending it to DJI-China. After 35 days i called them and asked whats the situation and they told me my Ronin-S just arrived Hong Kong.

Now it has been more than 45 days and yesterday i called them and there is no improvement. They dont even know whats going on.

In our country (Turkey) there is a consumer rights law which is points out that "if the company cannot solve the problem of the product in 20 work day, they must replace it with the new one". I am sure that there is also one in China that protects consumer rights.

To summarize, my Ronin-S has a manufacturing defect (apperantly) and i am absolutely sure that DJI will change it, but this company (https://www.providyo.com/ ) ignores me and does not give any feedback. After 45 days i called them yesterday and told them that i want to replace it with new one with the consumer right law, and they told me "we dont have any product to give you"...

I just want to use my Ronin-S, i am a videographer and i need it. I love DJI as a company but as you can see i become a victim of this situation.

Please set this problem out and give me my Ronin-S back. At least tell me when will i have it...

Sincerely...

Ufuk Çavuş

(NOT: Invoice number: 119968, i bought it in 22.11.2018)
2019-5-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Ufuk Çavuş, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Generally, if the dealer reports the issue to DJI, there will be a case number which begins with CAS. Could you contact the dealer and check the case number? It will be helpful to locate the exact status in the system, thanks in advance!
2019-5-11
Use props
ufukcavus
lvl.1
Turkey

I contact with the dealer, they told me "THE GUY" is not there who knows the case number and they will send it to me when he comes.

And again waiting for them ...
2019-5-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ufukcavus Posted at 5-11 03:49
I contact with the dealer, they told me "THE GUY" is not there who knows the case number and they will send it to me when he comes.

And again waiting for them ...

OK, please keep us updated once you get it.
2019-5-11
Use props
ufukcavus
lvl.1
Turkey

The case number is CAS-2905240-S1N8D6

2019-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ufukcavus Posted at 5-13 00:38
The case number is CAS-2905240-S1N8D6

Thank you for getting back, sorry for the delay of receiving the package after it arrived in Hong Kong due to the merger of Hong Kong Customs and Commodity Inspection.
I noticed that we had received the package and now it is under repair, I will note your situation on the case and the team will do the best to help and ship the unit out as soon as possible.
For the latest progress, you can also check at https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace?site=brandsite&from=nav
Sorry again for the inconvenience that caused, hope the case will be solved soon.
2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules