Can someone tell me all the customizable button options available?
801 6 2019-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobetterz
lvl.2
United States

Hello,
Can someone list the customizable button options available with the regular controller (attached with you cell phone) while the aircraft is linked (IN FLIGHT)
Please
5D?
C1&C2?

2019-5-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Using the standard controller with my iPhone XS on the Mavic 2 Pro on the latest GO4 app for iOS and Firmware on RC/AC:

C1 and C2 :

Turn on/off head LEDs
Camera forward/down
Gimbal follow/FPV
Toggle map/live view
Battery info
Navigation
Playback
Centre auto focus
Close tips
Bottom auxiliary lighting
Enable visual obstacle avoidance
Not defined

5D button:

Camera forward/down
Metering/focusing
AE lock/unlock
Increase EV
Decrease EV

Pressing the 5D can not be adjusted and will always bring up the intelligent flight mode options menu

Seperate to these commands you can also swipe the live view screen from the right edge to left to bring up a hidden menu whereby you can also adjust the screen brightness, enable camera foward/down and use the dynamic home point feature.
2019-5-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the images below for you to check the available option for C1 and C2. Please note: The missing option in the image is the ''Bottom Auxiliary Lightning''. Thank you for your support.

2019-5-13
Use props
djiuser_AnmLG3xRPlzb
lvl.2
United States

A J Posted at 5-11 02:45
Using the standard controller with my iPhone XS on the Mavic 2 Pro on the latest GO4 app for iOS and Firmware on RC/AC:

C1 and C2 :

This option does not work for me. I'm using android devices with the latest Dji GO app as of 5/18/2019 and everything else works perfectly. I thought it might be a IOS or Mavic 2 Pro only option but my iPad screen cracked a few weeks before I got my M2 Zoom so I cant test it.
2019-5-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_AnmLG3xRPlzb Posted at 5-17 21:17
This option does not work for me. I'm using android devices with the latest Dji GO app as of 5/18/2019 and everything else works perfectly. I thought it might be a IOS or Mavic 2 Pro only option but my iPad screen cracked a few weeks before I got my M2 Zoom so I cant test it.

I've listed the options in iOS which are on my iPhone as advised. I don't use Android
2019-5-18
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

djiuser_AnmLG3xRPlzb Posted at 5-17 21:17
This option does not work for me. I'm using android devices with the latest Dji GO app as of 5/18/2019 and everything else works perfectly. I thought it might be a IOS or Mavic 2 Pro only option but my iPad screen cracked a few weeks before I got my M2 Zoom so I cant test it.

Might bee better to tell us what you are looking for which don't work.
This works as listed in the Manual for me on MP and I suspect it's the same on M2Z.
2019-5-18
Use props
Mobetterz
lvl.2
United States

I was watching a you tube video: In the Video, it showed how the camera to move left and right in flight and hitting a button. The camera will go back to center. Without looking down first.
That was the button I was looking for. Its only available when the aircraft isn't connected. If it is the camera forward/down button. the should redesign it to center before looking dow.
Currently, that button looks down first and then up.
2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules