Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warranty repair: what's your experience?
1077 2 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TwentyThrill
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

G-day everyone, my Mavic Air need to be fixed/replaced because the motherboard is faulty and I randomly get yaw glitches and navigation system errors.Since I bought it from JB hi-fi Australia, I was wondering if it's better to give it back to them with my invoice, or is there any way to send the drone directly to DJI through an online in-warranty repair request?
Fell free to share your experiences and thank you in advance!
Clear skyes!
2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TwentyThrill, sorry for the troubles with the drone, you can send in the drone directly to DJI, please fill in the online repair form here and start your ticket: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You should have no problem sending to dji, it just depends on what is the service norm for your location, but although you might read some horror stories around here it’s certainly not the norm, if all paperwork is correct and you clearly explain the problem you should not have any problems or time constraints with time factor .

One thing you should know, it’s highly likely you will receive back either a new or refurbished as new craft, and this is what you should expect, dji seems to operate a system by sending your drone back to be refurbished while issuing you with a refurb or new craft.

Hopefully it will go smoothly for you , good luck .
2019-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules