Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Asus Zenpad Tablet
2011 5 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi,
I am planning to get a Tello, is it compatible with Asus Zenpad tablets?
Cheers,
S.
2019-5-12
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hi ssylca44, Asus Zenpad tablets isn't compatible with Tello. Here are some devices which we have confirmed that are compatible with Tello.
iOS
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.
Android
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S7,Samsung S6 edge,Samsung S5,Samsung Galaxy note 4,Samsung Galaxy note 3,Huawei Honor 8,Huawei Honor 9,Huawei P8 Max,Huawei P10,Huawei Honor V8,Huawei P9,Huawei nova2,Xiaomi 6,Xiaomi Note3,Redmi 4A,OnePlus5,vivoX6,Google Pixel1 XL,Google Pixel2.
I hope my answer will help you. Have a good day.
2019-5-13
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Canada

RYZE Posted at 5-13 04:51
Hi ssylca44, Asus Zenpad tablets isn't compatible with Tello. Here are some devices which we have confirmed that are compatible with Tello.
iOS
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.

Thank you very much.
S.
2019-5-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

It is our great privilege, hope you have a good time flying!
2019-5-13
Use props
Mike Shock
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81385 ft
Russia

The Tello drone is connectrd to a smartphone / tablet via standard Wi-Fi: the drone creates a "flying" Wi-Fi access point and you have to connect your device to it. I have several devices (2 Asus phones among them) and each of them successfully connects to my Tello.So I belive your tablet will work with Tello too.
2019-6-9
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Canada

Mike Shock Posted at 6-9 23:15
The Tello drone is connectrd to a smartphone / tablet via standard Wi-Fi: the drone creates a "flying" Wi-Fi access point and you have to connect your device to it. I have several devices (2 Asus phones among them) and each of them successfully connects to my Tello.So I belive your tablet will work with Tello too.

Thank you Mike, yes it does.
Cheers
2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules