Seeking malfunctioning X5/X5R or replacement joints to buy
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansef8eb3eb
lvl.1

Switzerland

To my deepest regret, my X5R has suffered major damage upon readjusting  my tripod. The camera fell, hit the floor and the impact has caused the  two joints to break.

I am seeking replacements for the rigid, aluminium parts of the joints  (see images). I hope to find someone selling his camera for a low price  with a broken lense or otherwise an electronig malfunction.

Alternatively, is it possible to purchase replacement components for the joints or is there a repair service offering this?

x5r_death1.jpg
x5r_death2.jpg
2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about what happened to your unit. We highly recommend sending the unit into our facility for us to fix the camera for you as we're not recommending fixing the unit by our customers end due to warranty avoidance. However, the warranty repair would depend on the result of the damage assessment and the warranty period of your unit. Hope that this information would satisfy your query for today. If you wish to contact our support, please see the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-5-12
Use props
lvr123
lvl.2
Canada

You might be able to find some used, broken or salvage equipment and/or X5 cameras on sites like https://dronetrader.com. Lots of folks looking to offload crashed units or lightly used equipment after upgrading to newer drones.
2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules