Mavic Air controller reset error
1384 3 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AM0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 415554 ft
Vietnam

Hi! I had some problems flying my Air the other day and I thought I'd reset my drone and controller to factory defaults and refresh the firmware.
All went well with the drone. When I tried to reset the controller, it gives me a progress bar that stays on 0% for short while and then gives an error. I tried 10 times.

I can refresh the firmware successfully, upgrade or downgrade it but not reset to factory defaults. Does anybody have an Idea, is it something I shoud worry about and is there an alternative way to reset the Mavic Air controller?

2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The option for the reset factory defaults can be applied with your aircraft as this would reset the camera parameters settings that bounded to your aircraft, therefore, this setting can't be used in the remote controller. Hope that this information would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-12
Use props
loremonta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1024911 ft
Italy

hello, it happened to me too and no longer puts even the previous firmware
2019-5-12
Use props
Bok
New
United Arab Emirates

My Magic Air remote controller is not charging. I was trying to reset to factory defaults but it brake on 98%. How can I do hard reset ?
2019-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules