How ro reset the Goggles - Wrong language
5618 4 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rTx
New
United Kingdom

Please, how do I reset my Goggles RE to original?  The menus are all in Chinese and I cannot read them to get them in to English.  I can't find how to do this, anywhere. Please can you advise on this bearing in mind that I have never seen the menu in English and cannot read Chinese.  Thank you.

2019-5-12
Use props
rTx
New
United Kingdom

I found another post in this sub-forum, which answered my question.  It linked to this video ( https://youtu.be/bercQA5aPL0 ) , which is for Goggles not Goggles RE - either that or the firmware has been changed since it was made.  Anyway, it tells you how to get to the relevant menu etc.  The language menu is in Chinese but you can identify the correct menu selection by looking out for a 'world' icon with an "A" set into it.  That is the language menu item. Select it and then your language.  The menu will ask you to confirm or cancel.  On my headset the 'button' to confirm is the one on the left and it is the default one.  This is also different from the one in the video.  Good luck.
2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had with your DJI Goggles RE, however, it's glad to know that you've managed to fix the concern by searching further. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-12
Use props
Trevor Walsh
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-5-12 09:38
Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had with your DJI Goggles RE, however, it's glad to know that you've managed to fix the concern by searching further. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for your support.

I am stuck in Chinese. Why don't you ship this with English as default since English is global default language....  How do i change to English
2022-2-25
Use props
Trevor Walsh
New

United States

Anyone know how to change from chinese to english while it is stuck in chinese???
2022-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules