Smartcontroller RM500 GPS
4340 4 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hegauer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80069 ft
Germany

I have the smart controller. Can I use the internal browser app in Google Maps to determine my location using GPS?

In the GO4 App, the GPS is ok. The browser does not seem to be able to access GPS.

2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. the Smart controller has a built-in GPS module, therefore, using the Google map should provide your current location. Please ensure that the location setting in the DJI Smart controller is on for accurate detection. Should you have further concern, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-12
Use props
djiuser_njO8rT0HzX14
New
Brazil

The app dji go4 locked on my cell phone, my mavic was 1700m away, the battery could not go back and he landed in the bush, I could not connect the app anymore. Is there any information that is stored only in the control that can help me find it?
2019-5-13
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_njO8rT0HzX14 Posted at 5-13 04:32
The app dji go4 locked on my cell phone, my mavic was 1700m away, the battery could not go back and he landed in the bush, I could not connect the app anymore. Is there any information that is stored only in the control that can help me find it?

Hopefully, someone will post how to retrieve the info although, if the DJI app crashed it might not have the information from the end of the flight.

But you are in the Smart Controller subforum.  You might ask in the Zoom or Pro forum.

Or you can ask in the following site where folks are really able to read the log files:

https://mavicpilots.com/forums/general-mavic-2-discussion.71/
2019-5-13
Use props
djiuser_njO8rT0HzX14
New
Brazil

ff22 Posted at 5-13 06:27
Hopefully, someone will post how to retrieve the info although, if the DJI app crashed it might not have the information from the end of the flight.

But you are in the Smart Controller subforum.  You might ask in the Zoom or Pro forum.

Thank you!
2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules