Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air (Drone Only) Option, does this exist?
4170 8 2019-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a way to purchase a Mavic Air drone ONLY (without the controller or additional accessories)?
I have a Mavic Air Red, but would love to get a black Mavic Air as well, but dont really want the extra remotes if not needed.
FIgured i would ask..  

If not, not a huge issue, Was looking to purcahse another Air anyhow, because my oldest son really loves the size of it and its portability. When he asked if i could just get the drone without the controller so he can just bind and use my controller i was like Hmm.  GOod Question, i'll ask... So here i am...lol
2019-5-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

The only problem you will have is the need to continually pair remote every time you switch, I think in the long run you may if you can get one with craft only save $100 , I think scout around and see if you can find a MavAir at a reduced price .
2019-5-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TBoyAZ. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking our DJI Store. I am sorry to say that we do not sell the DJI Mavic Air drone without the DJI Remote Controller. For additional reference I will be posting the store link where in you can check the DJI Mavic Air overview, specifications and frequently asked questions. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air?vid=38961
2019-5-13
Use props
Browneyedgirl
New

I have the Dji Mavic air I just got it for my birthday it’s never taken flight someone broke into my car that night and took my backpack that had the remote and battery and cords in it. I’m in school so I can’t afford to replace everything...
2019-10-13
Use props
Browneyedgirl
New

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-13 11:09
Hello and good day TBoyAZ. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking our DJI Store. I am sorry to say that we do not sell the DJI Mavic Air drone without the DJI Remote Controller. For additional reference I will be posting the store link where in you can check the DJI Mavic Air overview, specifications and frequently asked questions. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air?vid=38961

I have the Dji Mavic pro with no remote or battery I just got it for my birthday and that night my backpack was stolen out of my car it’s never taken flight and has been in the hard case since I opened it...
2019-10-13
Use props
Browneyedgirl
New

Browneyedgirl Posted at 10-13 12:01
I have the Dji Mavic pro with no remote or battery I just got it for my birthday and that night my backpack was stolen out of my car it’s never taken flight and has been in the hard case since I opened it...

Air not pro my bad
2019-10-13
Use props
GregoryK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29872 ft
Canada

You still have? I would consider buying
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_8pr8wtlQkRNR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30889 ft
United States

Browneyedgirl Posted at 2019-10-13 11:59
I have the Dji Mavic air I just got it for my birthday it’s never taken flight someone broke into my car that night and took my backpack that had the remote and battery and cords in it. I’m in school so I can’t afford to replace everything...

How much would you sell the drone for?  My drone was stolen.  I only have the fly more combo with batteries and controller.  Need drone
2020-3-21
Use props
buildingjmpr67
New

United States

Browneyedgirl Posted at 2019-10-13 11:59

Hi,still have the mavic air for sale?
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules