Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Power
694 2 2019-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d97ce6d
lvl.1
Canada

Here's a strange one ... I charged up my DJI [white] goggles NA ... the charging light came on ... everything appeared normal ... but when I tried to turn on the goggles after a 5 hour charging period, nothing happened. It wouldn't turn on. Tried 10x, nothing happens. Has anyone had that problem where the unit is charged, then the battery dies??
2019-5-13
Use props
fans5d97ce6d
lvl.1
Canada

Here's a strange one ... I charged up my DJI [white] goggles NA ... the charging light came on ... everything appeared normal ... but when I tried to turn on the goggles after a 5 hour charging period, nothing happened. It wouldn't turn on. Tried 10x. Has anyone had this problem?
2019-5-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us a short video sample showing the problem for us to further isolate the problem. In addition, Just a friendly reminder, Try to start the Googles using this process: One tap, and one long press until all the lights will come up. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you and have a good one.
2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules