976 14 2019-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hey Guys and Gals I had the opertunity to take a 21 day cruise from Amsterdam to Bucharest.  Here is a video of the ports of call.  It's a long video but it was a long trip.
At the end of each port/stop there is a QR code that can be scanned with your phone to load a Google Maps 360 image of the port.  Guess you have to watch this on a computer and then turn your phone camera on to capture the code.  Otherwise you can link to the YouTube page and all the links to the 360 images are in the video discription.
Let me know in the comments how the QR code links work for you.  Is it a neat feature or dumb idea.  This is the "short" video as there are 25 hours of other video recorded on the trip.

2019-5-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good work - some excellent footage in there
2019-5-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, looks like you had a great trip!
2019-5-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Hummingbird.UAV. Thank you for sharing this amazing video you have captured from your cruise through Europe. Nicely done and two thumbs up.
2019-5-14
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

A J Posted at 5-13 23:11
Good work - some excellent footage in there

Thanks very much A J.
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

That's a very cool video! Thanks for sharing. The QR code works in many ways.
2019-5-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome
2019-5-14
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-14 07:35
Hello and good day Hummingbird.UAV. Thank you for sharing this amazing video you have captured from your cruise through Europe. Nicely done and two thumbs up.

Thanks very much Stephen.  It was a great trip.  Planned another one later this year.
2019-5-15
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Panda Posted at 5-14 21:31
That's a very cool video! Thanks for sharing. The QR code works in many ways.

Thanks very much Panda.  QR code is good to transfer all kinds of info.  Thanks for the points too, a few more can help pay for an Ozmo Action.
2019-5-15
Use props
Decebalus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 203806 ft
Romania

Nice video ... I think it was very ''hard'' for you
2019-5-16
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Decebalus Posted at 5-16 02:55

Oh ya I was roughing it, lower deck cabin and all.
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 5-15 08:39
Thanks very much Stephen.  It was a great trip.  Planned another one later this year.

You are very much welcome and thank you for the additional great information. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-5-17
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Decebalus Posted at 5-16 02:55

Thanks Decebalus.  It was tough .  Sadly I forgot to include a clip of Bran castle in Transylvania that I took with my Spark just before the security guards said land the drone sir.
2019-6-9
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Awesome piece of work. I noticed the captain had no issue with you using a drone. Some of those river locks were massive, must have taken a while to get through.
That bridge, around 10 mins if I remember was way too low.
Great Job
2019-6-10
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

ShermanFlyer Posted at 6-10 10:49
Awesome piece of work. I noticed the captain had no issue with you using a drone. Some of those river locks were massive, must have taken a while to get through.
That bridge, around 10 mins if I remember was way too low.
Great Job

Thanks ShermanFlyer.  Transit through the locks is surprisingly fast, on the order of 15 minutes.  Levels in the river are controlled by the locks and the ships are designed to just fit under the lowest bridges, with the pilot's head bent over.
The captain was fascinated by the drone.  He said I was the first person to ever bring one on board.  I typically got up early to take the drone up.  This way I didn't bother the other passengers, however later into the trip many passengers thought the drone was really neat as well.
2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules