3948 13 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans86870063
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16680 ft
Romania

Hi there!

I just bought the RONIN-S and I really want to use it at full potential with my D7200. I also bought an extra cable to be able to connect the 2 of them, but when I do connect them, my camera enters in PC mode and I really can't do anything about it. Is there some way around this? I want to properly use the RONIN-S with all its features.

Thanks a lot!
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, currently, Nikon D7200 can only be physically balanced and stabilized on the Ronin-S, the control features cannot be ensured. We are developing the IR control cable, please note our website of the future updated. GTScreenshot_20190516_152147.png
2019-5-15
Use props
fans86870063
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16680 ft
Romania

All right, thank you very much for the answer!
2019-5-16
Use props
Rgabal
New

When DJI first released the Ronin S the D7200 was listed as compatible. Within a few days they removed the D7200 as being compatible. We’ve been waiting for over a year for the IR shutter control. I don’t think DJI is really working on this. As of the latest firmware update only 4 Nikon cameras work with the Ronin S. I’m getting ready to sell mine because I don’t think it will ever work with my D7200. The only Nikon cameras that work are $2500 and above. I own too many Nikon lenses to switch to another brand and I’m not spending $2500 on another camera to use my $750 Ronin S. I’m very disappointed in DJI. They have been giving the same reply you received for more than a year now. They are not working on a Nikon fix.
2019-9-8
Use props
solace10
New

New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-5-15 23:24
Hi there, currently, Nikon D7200 can only be physically balanced and stabilized on the Ronin-S, the control features cannot be ensured. We are developing the IR control cable, please note our website of the future updated.[view_image][Image]
Hi there, what's the latest on this, thanks.

Also what about the Nikon D7200 and the DJI RS3 compatibility?
2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

solace10 Posted at 12-17 22:39
Hi there, what's the latest on this, thanks.

Also what about the Nikon D7200 and the DJI RS3 compatibility?

Hi there, we are sorry to tell you that Ronin S and DJI RS 3 is currently not compatible with Nikon D7200. You can refer to the compatibility list below. https://www.dji.com/support/comp ... -s&from=sub_nav
2022-12-18
Use props
ebincharles
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2022-12-18 23:33
Hi there, we are sorry to tell you that Ronin S and DJI RS 3 is currently not compatible with Nikon D7200. You can refer to the compatibility list below. https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=ronin-s&from=sub_nav

Hello,

Please, May I know the advanced gimbal compactable for D7200?

regards
ebincharles
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ebincharles Posted at 1-1 02:09
Hello,

Please, May I know the advanced gimbal compactable for D7200?

Hi there, you can visit the link below for detailed information. https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility
2023-1-1
Use props
ebincharles
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-1 02:18
Hi there, you can visit the link below for detailed information. https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility

Thank you very much.

So, there is no DJI Gimbal (Ronin Series) compactable for NIKON D7200.

Thank you.
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ebincharles Posted at 1-1 02:30
Thank you very much.

So, there is no DJI Gimbal (Ronin Series) compactable for NIKON D7200.

Since the said camera is not on the compatibility list, the performance is not guaranteed. But it does not mean it's not compatible, you can fill in the request on the camera compatibility page or conduct installation tests. We will also forward your request to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-1-2
Use props
fans77ca3d2c
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-2 23:21
Since the said camera is not on the compatibility list, the performance is not guaranteed. But it does not mean it's not compatible, you can fill in the request on the camera compatibility page or conduct installation tests. We will also forward your request to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.

I just bought RS3 combo, i try to connect through RSS Cable, D7200, Also focus motor is always red light and not working. Could you please help.
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans77ca3d2c Posted at 1-4 11:03
I just bought RS3 combo, i try to connect through RSS Cable, D7200, Also focus motor is always red light and not working. Could you please help.

Could you please provide us with a video showing this issue and your setup to check more details? You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then share the link here.
2023-1-5
Use props
fans77ca3d2c
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-5 18:57
Could you please provide us with a video showing this issue and your setup to check more details? You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then share the link here.

I returned my DJI RS 3, now I am with DJI Ronin SC. I don't know how much payload it can support.

My Ronin SC motor goes to sleep when I mount camera and lens which 1.5 KG only. But I was told that Ronin SC can support up to 2 kg.

Please help.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans77ca3d2c Posted at 2-5 20:45
I returned my DJI RS 3, now I am with DJI Ronin SC. I don't know how much payload it can support.

My Ronin SC motor goes to sleep when I mount camera and lens which 1.5 KG only. But I was told that Ronin SC can support up to 2 kg.

May I confirm if you mean the gimbal will immediately go to sleep mode after you power it on? Are you still using NIKON D7200?
2023-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules