Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Someone has requested friendship on the Forum
698 7 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Junior SBC
Captain
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Someone has requested friendship on the Forum. And I put it "no" wrong, please try again and sorry.

I'm shamed

Hugs

2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that you've missed click the friend request from our DJI Forum members, hopefully, he/she will add you again or if you could still remember the forum member name, you can send him/her a friend request. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-14
Use props
Junior SBC
Captain
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 5-14 09:38
Hi, we're sorry that you've missed click the friend request from our DJI Forum members, hopefully, he/she will add you again or if you could still remember the forum member name, you can send him/her a friend request. Thank you for your support.

Sorry, sincerlly I forgot. Let's wait for the person to forgive me and ask again ...

Hugs
2019-5-14
Use props
jyc
Captain
Flight distance : 2246224 ft
Canada

Don't fret, I'll be your friend.
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Junior SBC Posted at 5-14 09:51
Sorry, sincerlly I forgot. Let's wait for the person to forgive me and ask again ...

Hugs

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sure that if that specific DJI Forum member would be able to read this thread, he/she will add you again. Should you have further concern, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-14
Use props
Junior SBC
Captain
Brazil

jyc Posted at 5-14 11:29
Don't fret, I'll be your friend.

Hi, friend, now is Ok !

Thank you.
2019-5-14
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Does one get points for friends as well, I get a lot of friend requests from random people and notice they have a VERY large list of friends, in the hundreds?
2019-5-15
Use props
Junior SBC
Captain
Brazil

Mhinc Posted at 5-15 04:16
Does one get points for friends as well, I get a lot of friend requests from random people and notice they have a VERY large list of friends, in the hundreds?

Good question...

2019-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules