Another Crystalsky UB dead in midair (backlight out)
1091 3 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skywatch111
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8677251 ft
  • >>>
Russia

On last Sunday my CS 7" UB cаme to an inglorious end. It blinked a couple of times and backlight turned off forever. I can see the screen when I expose it to bright sun, all apps are working but CS is totally unusable. Keeping in mind what you guys wrote about this DJI masterpiece I put  iPad mini in the bag, and landed my drone. Maybe now we can hear something new from DJI Admins instead of "Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation"? Maybe DJI can acknowledge this problem and can suggest the solution?
2019-5-14
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

2019-5-15
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

sounds like every UB version of CS fails, and fails quickly... DJI can't acknowledge the issue because its a overdriven hardware issue, no real fix except keep replacing the back light with the same one which will burn out again... all dji can do is refund allUB CS owners.. but that won't happen because its "we will give you an answer from our approved response list, do nothing and thank you for understanding DJI"...
2019-5-15
Use props
PunaPhantom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1680374 ft
  • >>>
United States

EXACTLY same issue happened to me today on a commercial job... INFURIATED with DJI for treating the cs as a step child... we need support, we need answers... hell we need a completely new monitor...
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules