Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 crash- I need help
738 3 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jakto
New

Czechia

Hello. I had a smaller accident and I need advice. Can you please tell me what is the connection of cables, see picture. The whole connector ripped out. Is it gray / red / yellow / orange / brown or reverse? Thank you very much.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
2019-5-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Reverse.

With the compass board flat on the table as shown in your bottom photo, the red cable is second from the right.  The orange cable is second from the left.  The colored cables are lined up exactly the same on both ends.  

I tried repairing a gimbal cable/plug once the way you're trying to do it and it wasn't a stable connection.  I ended up having to replace the cable.  Since a good compass connection is so very importanti, I think I would get a new cable/plug if I was you.  

Good luck
2019-5-15
Use props
jakto
New

Czechia

Mark The Droner Posted at 5-15 06:58
Reverse.

With the compass board flat on the table as shown in your bottom photo, the red cable is second from the right.  The orange cable is second from the left.  The colored cables are lined up exactly the same on both ends.  

Thank you for your advice. I'll try to fix it. But I will order a new cable for sure.
2019-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jakto. I am sorry to know that your DJI Phantom 2 crashed. For us to be able to help you further please send an email at support@dji.com. We have the professional team who would do their best to assess the said drone and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules